First Day

{Shawn's POV}
*sigh* I just don't understand why I couldn't just stick with home school I say as I slam my locker. I speed walk down the halls as the bell rings and my books slip out of my hands.
A girl with long brown hair bends over and helps me. I can feel my face getting red, almost like a tomato.
"Uh, ha thanks" I say as I shrug.
"Yep. I haven't seen you around before are you new?" She asks as me tucks her hair behind her ears.
"Yeah, obviously." I start to slightly smile.
"Ha, cute. Well hey I'm Madison, Madison Beer. I'll help you around whenever you need me to" she winks at me and walks away.

{Jessie's POV}
I look out the window and it's really sunny out...wait. When I wake up it's pretty dark out. I grab my phone from under my pillow to check the time and it's only 8:54....ITS ONLY 8:54?!!! Oh shit! My ass was supposed to be on a rusted old metal chair about an hour ago.

As I was running to my bathroom, I played my favorite Ed Sheeran song, "Photograph". I brushed my teeth and put on a short navy dress with lace on the back. I brushed out my hair and put it up into a really nice braided up-do. I put on my nude pumps and run back into my room. I put my makeup bag into my backpack and I rush out the door.

{Shawn's POV}
*third bell rings* oh thank god it's time for lunch, I'm starving but I need to find Jessie. I grab all of my books and literally run out of the classroom looking like a complete idiot. *crash* oh my god I'm so sorry!! "SHAWN!" jessie says as her eyes widen.
"Oh my god Jess, I'm so sorry!" I just hug her.
"No it's fine, I should've watched where I was going."
"Hey follow me I found a really cool thing about your school" I grab her hand we and go up to the roof.
"Um okay...you're scaring me shawn." She says as she holds my hand tighter.

We went up 3 flight of stairs and we're finally at the top.
"The roof?" She asks disappointedly.
"Not just the roof, look." I say anxiously. I move some old wrinkly curtains and I hid an old record player with some Ed Sheeran songs and some food.
"What are you up to?" She asks while she laughs.
"Wanna have a relaxing date with me" I ask as I grab her hand and get in my knees. She laughs and nods.

I lean up against the wall with her in front of me and I put both of my hands on the wall so she can't leave and then I went for it. I pressed my lips against her soft lips that smell like...vanilla? Yeah vanilla. We just spent lunch up there and I loved it.

{Jessie's POV}
I can't believe Shawn went through all that trouble just for me. He was my everything and I can't believe he was all mine. No guy has ever went through any trouble for me.

But anyway, I wonder how he got all this stuff up here, I mean there was a lot of food and the record player was pretty big. But his kisses are something to die for. Just imagine two soft lips being pressed against yours. It's amazing.

Sorry I was sssoo late. I was so busy during break but I hope you guys had an amazing break. Again, I'm SSSOOO sorry 💕 follow me on Instagram: hai_devi