Jager Palmer

ERA: Golden Trio Era

NAME: Jager Christer Palmer 

NICKNAMES: None

AGE: 18

YEAR: Graduated 

HOUSE: Never Attended Hogwarts

GENDER: Male 

SEXUALITY: Heterosexual

LOVE INTEREST: Open

APPEARANCE: Josh Hartnett

PERSONALITY: Jager is a terrible person

PERSONALITY: Jager is a terrible person. Let nothing I tell you about him going forward ever change that fact in your mind. Jager has struggled with severe anger issues and entitlement problems pretty much his entire life. He frequently becomes extremely angry when he doesn't get something that he believes that he deserves and when he becomes angry, he lashes out, often becoming violent and threatening. He tends to throw things or punch things when he's upset, sometimes physically grabbing onto people or blocking their way so they can't escape. He's been known to get into physical fights with people, especially when he feels like he's been wronged in some way. When he's angry, he doesn't know how to control himself and he just wants to hurt the people he's angry with or get what he believes that he deserves. Once he's calmed down, he almost always regrets hurting people and feels extremely guilty about it. However, he rarely apologizes for his actions, not really knowing how. Instead of owning up to his mistakes or dealing with the consequences for his actions, he tends to avoid the people he's hurt and just tries to forget that it ever happened. He knows that he has problems and he genuinely wants to improve and become a better person, but he also doesn't want to ever have to face how he hurts people. He's Christian, but he doesn't devote himself to his religion. He really only pays lip-service to his god and he only prays when he wants something. He's very flirtatious and acts like a gentleman. Most of the time, he acts like a normal and kind guy. He hangs out with his friends, he does his homework, and he seems like overall a pretty chill dude. He just becomes a completely different person when he's angry. He tends to feel entitled to women, thinking that if he's nice to them, then they owe him sex. He can be a bit cocky and arrogant, but in a more playful way than anything else. In most situations, he really does just seem like a normal kid. 

FAMILY: He was born to a pure-blood family in Sweden. 

MEDICAL CONDITIONS: Intermittent Explosive Disorder 

OTHER: Jager used to attend Durmstrang Institute and traveled to Hogwarts for the Triwizard Tournament. He was Elaine Weasley's date to the Yule Ball and he violently sexually assaulted her with help from his friend. 

WHAT HAPPENS TO HIM: Jager lives with the guilt of what he did to Elaine for the rest of his life. He regrets it, but he doesn't do anything about it. He does work on becoming a better person and gets help for his anger issues and entitlement problems. He becomes more invested in his faith and he genuinely does become a better person.