𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 1

"A promotion! Really?! Thank you!" The lady yells and jumps up and down with excitement. I wipe the spit off my cheek from her yelling and nod slowly.

"Yes, now don't make me regret it," I say and look back down at my computer to see where I left off. She finally leaves once I start coding and making sure everything fits again.

Today has already been a long day and I'm just ready to go out to eat with my friends. I have owned my own gaming business for four years now and it's already huge. I worked hard to get where I am. It took blood, sweat, and I am embarrassed to say some tears. Of course, I had some help from friends but everyone needs help. My company is even opening up stores around South Korea. I am proud of myself but make sure I always remember where I came from.

My phone rings, snapping me out of thought. I look down at it and smile softly as I see my friend's name across the screen. I answer and before I'm able to say anything he is already asking me questions. "Where are you? Are you okay? You were supposed to be here twenty minutes ago!" He asks and I just laugh for a second. "Sorry I will be there shortly, Namjoon," I say and save my work before closing my computer and gathering my stuff to leave.

I say bye and hang up as I leave my office and head towards my car. I check up on my assistant and the managers before walking to my car and hopping in. I drive to where I'm supposed to be meeting up with my friends for dinner. While driving there I listen to an audiobook about how different personalities work in business environments. Before I know it Im pulling into the parking lot and see them waiting on a bench with their friends they mentioned when we were planning this. I take a deep breath trying to get out of what I call work mode.

I get out of my car and fix my outfit before I walk towards them. "Hey, guys!" I say with a tired but excited smile. We do our best too meet up every other week. The four boys stand up and smile at me. Namjoon is the first to greet me followed by Taehyung. "Hey (y/n)!" They say happily and give me a hug, then stand aside so I can see the other two boys.

I smile at them as Namjoon introduces me to them. "This is Seokjin, and this is Yoongi. Boys, this is (y/n)." Namjoon says as I shake their hands. My heart races uncontrollably but I just brush it off. "Hello, Seokjin. Hello Yoongi." I say and then look at Namjoon. "So how long is the wait?" I ask him wondering how long I have to wait until we can sit at a table and eat.

"Your table is ready. Follow me right this way." A host says and leads us to our table. I end up sitting between Namjoon and Seokjin with Yoongi and Taehyung on the other side of the table.

"Oh, Seokjin I just remembered. (Y/n) owns the company of the games you were talking about." Taehyung says and Seokjin looks at me with surprise in his eyes as he smiles excitedly. "Really? Almost all my games are made by your company." He says and I nod. "I'm glad you enjoy them. We all work very hard to make sure people have fun when playing them." I say with more of a professional tone. Namjoon notices and lightly nudges me to remind me to relax.

Dang it! I did it again.

I look over at the other boy who has stayed silent to notice he was staring at me. I blush lightly and so does he. We both look away quickly. I became relatively quiet for the rest of the dinner as I eat and listen to them talk. Occasionally I glance at The black haired boy.

——
"It was nice meeting you. Can I get your number maybe?" Seokjin asks and shyly rubs the back of his neck. "Of course," I say and write my number on a sticky note then hand it to him. I say goodbye to my friends then head home.

I toss my purse onto my couch the flop into the couch next to it. I let out a long breath I didn't even realize I was holding in. My cat walks over to me and meows reminding me to refill her food bowl. I groan as I get up and put food in her bowl. "If I didn't feed you fancy cat food, then you probably wouldn't put up with me," I say to my cat then walk to my room to get ready to end the night. Finally, in comfy clothes and tucked under my blankets. A yawn escapes my lips as I slowly fall asleep.

________________
So I didn't want to do a long first chapter so I kept it pretty short. My next update will explain the characters a little more. Sorry if it's bad I am trying to get better.

I hope this one turns out better than all my others.