𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔱 2

The piercing sound of my alarm clock starts blaring through my room. I groan and roll over to hit the snooze button but stop myself knowing I have an important task today. I turn off the alarm and struggle to get out out of the comfort of my bed. "I will come back baby, I promise." I say dramatically as I reach for my bed while walking to my bathroom. I flick on the light switch and squint my eyes from the brightness. After letting my eyes get used to the light I start to get ready for my day by getting in the shower. The warm water hits my face helping me wake up more. After washing up I stand under the water for a minute or two before getting out. I wrap a towel around my body and look at my face in the mirror.

After slapping on my usual makeup and doing my hair nice I grab all my stuff and head to work. Like every morning I get in the car, drive to work while listening to an audio book, and park in my parking space. I made sure when picking my space it was close to the door. I walk in and greet everyone while heading to my office.

I reach out to press the button to the elevator but someone else hits it before me. I look up to see Dae-Seok smiling down at me. "Good morning (y/n)!" He says with his usual happy smile. "Good morning Dae-Seok! Are you excited for today?" I ask him with a smile as I step into the elevator. He follows me in and nods, "Very excited! I got your coffee." He says and hand me a coffee that he has been holding. I bow my head and take the coffee "Thank you. Today will be a great day. Is the others ready?" I ask him referring to the other section managers. "Yes ma'am they are ready and waiting for you." He says and we step out of the elevator onto my floor. We walk to my office and I walk to my desk to grab the stuff I need for the important event today.

I feel my phone buzz as I start walking towards the door. I look down to see a text message from an unknown number. I open it to read it.

##########: Hey this is Seokjin! I'm going to the opening event for your new game today. Hope I get to see you.

I smile down at the text and keep walking to the elevator. I see Hae-won and Ji-yoo waiting there talking to eachother. "Hello ladies!" I say with a smile and they smile back. "Hello Miss. (y/n)! Are you ready?" Hae-won asks and the elevator opens. Everyone steps into the elevator and Dae-seok presses the button to the main floor. "I'm ready. Are you two ready?" I ask them and look at the little screen telling us what floor we are on. I tap my fingers on my phone nervously. "Yes ma'am!" Ji-yoo says and bites her lip nervously. This is one of our biggest games we are releasing. We have been working on this one for years. The elevator opens and tons of people are waiting in the lobby. They start cheering and clapping as we walk to the podium. I stand behind it and fix the microphone to my hight.

"Hello everyone! Thank you all for coming to the release of out biggest game so far. It has been a long journey but it has been worth it. I brought my assistant and manager of section A, Mr. Dae-seok to talk about what the game is about." I say then step aside as the crowd cheers and claps.

After everyone was done speaking we went over to the booth and signed peoples games. Everyone who bought the game at the releasing party got a discount on it and gets it signed. "Finally I can see you." A familiar voice says and I look up from the game poster I was signing to see Seokjin. I smile at him and notice the two bags of stuff he got from the shop. "I see you went shopping." I say with a little laugh. He rubs the back of his neck "Yeah there was a few things I've been wanting to get." He says and I hand him the signed poster. "Well I hope you enjoy them." I say and he nods excitedly. "I definitely will! See you later!" He says and walks off.

Signing everyone's posters, games, and other things takes awhile but it eventually gets done right before dinner time. Of course I took a short break for lunch but I only had a smoothie and went back to signing. I walk up to my office, ready to take my heels off and put my hair up. I drop off some things in my office then I grab my stuff and head home.The rest of the way home was pretty  much a blur, but before I knew it I'm in my bed about to fall asleep. Until my phone starts ringing. I pick it up and answer it "Hel-" "(y/n)! Hey I don't have a place to stay tonight and I want to k-" Namjoon interrupts me and starts talking fast but I stop him "My front door is unlocked. Your making breakfast in the morning." I say with a yawn then hang up. I toss my phone aside and relax until I drift off to sleep.
_______________
Okay I haven't updated in a long time I'm sorry. I'm going to be doing this book and two others. One of the others I just put out the first chapter for. My English teacher says I'm a good writer and that with practice I could be really good but I don't think I'm good. I love writing though.

Say whatever you want. If you like it vote if it's terrible say so because it will help me get better.