Gotham Con

[Harley] Out of my way! You, shove over! Babsie-wabsie!

Babs: Leenie-beanie!

[both] Gotham Elementary, grade number two. Gotham Girls, Gotham Girls, sounding off for you.

Babs: Barbara Gordon!

Harleen: Harleen Quinzel!

Both: Besties through and through!

Harleen: Aw, I've missed you so much since you moved away, Babbly Boo!

Babs: Harleen this is my friend from Metropolis 

Ben: Ben Tennyson

Harleen: Harleen Quinzel

Ben: so where are we going

Harleen: only the best villain convention in the world.

Babs: You mean the Annual Convention of Gotham City Enthusiasts, the best hero convention in the world?  

Harleen: But it's all the way across town!

Babs: That means we're going to have to walk through...

[both] Gotham City!  

Harleen: This is it, Babs! The actual steamroller used by the Joker in his infamous Crushin' Christmas caper! This is my Annual Convention Of Gotham City Enthusiasts thing this year! The one thing I wanted to see more than anything else! Hey! What's your thing to see at the Con this year, Babbles? Something Batman-y, I suppose?

Babs: Mmm. Mmm-hmm.

Harleen: "Surprise Special Guest"? I thought you said it was Batman.

Babs: Of course it's Batman. He's the most special guest you can get! I've been working on my Q&A question for weeks. He's sure to be impressed! And maybe even more!

[announcer] Welcome to the Annual Convention...

[gasps]...of Gotham City Enthusiasts!Are you ready to meet our very special guest?

[crowd cheering]

Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for...

Babs and Ben: Batman!

[announcer] Robin!

Both: What?

[heroic music playing][crowd cheering]

Robin: And then Batman looks at me and he says, "Thanks, Robin. Thanks for being so darn awesome."
[audience clapping]

[Robin] All right, who's got questions?

Harleen: This is it! Your thing! Go ask your question!

Ben: yeah Babs you got this

Babs: Uh...So, um...

[mic feedback whines]

[meekly] 

Babs: I had a question for Batman, but...

Robin: There's nothing that guy knows that Robin don't, all right? 

[chuckles][audience laughing]

Babs: Okay. Batman. I mean, Robin. When investigating a crime, a good detective will uncover dozens, if not hundreds, of facts.What techniques do you employ to differentiate the...

[snoring]

Robin: What'd you think you was gonna do, impress Batman with some smarty-pants question?And then what, he'd be so impressed he'd be your best pal?And, oh, I dunno, maybe make you his new sidekick or something?