Chapter 2: The Monster

Kris's P.O.V
Suzie and i looked at each other, and came to a mutual agreement. This, despite what a teacher at our school might tell you, wasn't a drill. We somehow managed to slip away from the group. "Something tells me we need to go to the closet." Suzie murmured in my ear. I looked at her and nodded. I had the same thought. We both took off down the hallway, and stopped when we reached the supply closet. I stared at it in shock. It was... Glowing??? I blinked, as though it were an illusion. As though pulled by an invisible string, Suzie went to open it. Yet it wouldn't budge. "Urgh, it won't open!" Suzie growled. "Here, let me try." I offered. She stepped back, looking dubious, but interested. To my amazement, i turned the knob with ease. Suzie humphed, and stepped inside, while i stayed outside, in case the door decided it would close on itself like the last time we went in. Suzie turned to look at me and shrugged. Just as we were about to leave, however, a black fluffy thing adorned in green and pink came tumbling out. I realized it looked vaguely familiar. It was only when i saw the white ribbon on its wrist that i recognized him. "Ralsei?!?" I gasped, rushing towards him to help him up. "How did you get here?" He groaned as he got to his feet. "I... I'm not sure. One moment I'm in my castle making a cake with Lancer, and the next I'm falling through darkness..." He muttered. That was weird... That's when i saw it.

The monster.