Chapter 1: leaving

Narrator pov
Kris and Susie were about to leave the Darkworld. Ralsei, on the other hand, was about to be lonelier then he had been in a long time. "Kris..." "Hm?" "Don't forget... Okay...?" And with that, Kris was given half of a heart necklace. "I have the other half. When one of us needs the other, they'll start glowing, both halves. Don't take it off, ok?" Kris nodded. "Ok."    
                 ~~~time skip~~~
Susie pov
Kris was gazing off into space again, so I threw some chalk at the back of his head. Thump! "Ow!" He said rubbing the back of his head. "You were distracted by what I can only assume was what you know who said and gave you before we left you know where. So I brought you back to earth." I hissed, looking around to make sure no one was listening. Just as i think it's safe, i hear a stern voice come from the front of the room. "Kris, Susie, is there anything you two would like to add to this class?" Uh-oh. It's Ms. Dreemurr. I would never admit it, but she sometimes scares me. "No Mo-uh, Ms. Dreemurr. Nothing..." I heard Kris mutter. Everyone knew that Kris was adopted by Ms. Dreemurr, and everyone also knew that Ms. Dreemurr hated it when he calls her "Mom" during class time. I just shrugged and leaned back in my seat. She sighed, and resumed her lecture on human SOULS. I never understood why we needed to know this stuff. I mean, with that other Dreemurr, Frisk, was it?, having freed us, the SOULS were of no more use to us. As i was pondering over these thoughts, the safety alarm went off. Everyone got up and filed out. I heard Noelle mutter "I hope this is just a drill..." I couldn't have agreed more. But, as much as i would hate to admit, i knew it wasn't...