Chapter 1. Courage

Mari POV:

After filming game bang for the week we all start to pack up.

"I think I might have enough courage to tell him"

I say to Kalel who was waiting behind the camera.

"Are you sure you want to tell him?" She responded.

"Yes I'm completely sure."

But then I think WAIT. What if he hates me forever after. What if everyone in Smosh hates me. Oh no. My anxiety is rearing it's ugly head.

"Come on Mari he'll like you, don't worry" I whisper to myself.
•••

Joven POV:

Mari looked so hot in her t-shirt. Man. I'm crushing hard for her. I wonder if she like me. Probably not she probably like Lasercorn they always flirt and hang out. But then again we always sit next to eachother. Ughhh girls are confusing.
•••

Mari POV:

Okay here goes nothing. Besides my job, friends, and future. Calm down your just asking him out it's not like it's a marathon. Calm down.

"Hey Joven" I say to him trying to sound confident.

We are in the hallway but no one is around.

"Oh h-hey Mari. You scared me" awwww his stutter is so cute.

"So um I wanted to talk to you about something."

"What is it Mari?"

"Um this is kinda awkward but... I'm crushing on you Joven and I was wondering if maybe you want to go out Friday." I stammer but Joven blushes and widens his eyes as I talk.

"I like you too." Joven leans and kisses me and I feel an amazing spark.

Hopefully this relationship lasts. I really like him.
•••

-=+=-
Hello. Thank you for reading my story it's probably not very good but I'm going to try to update every day or two days.
-=+=-