Chapter 2

*Still in the same room as in Ch 1*

•Niall's Pov•

Im currently surrounded by annoying, slutty girls asking if I'm single. As if. Im gay, i don't even want to touch you girl! Jeez! Pull your shirt up over your cleavage and loose the 5lbs of makeup caked on your face! And these girls skirts are 5 sizes too small, because when they are just standing, i can see their undies. Girl, thats just nasty! One student suddenly speaks up.

"What about his shape shifting power?" asks a short, red haired girl. She has a sprinkle of freckles over her nose and shining grey eyes. She is beautiful. I'm gay though, just stating facts..

The teacher, who I've been told is Sonic Boom, turns to me again and smiles. He orders for everyone to sit and be quiet and within seconds it's silent again. Maybe Mr. Boom is more terrifying the longer you know him? Turning towards me once again, he walks to my side and puts his hand on my shoulder.

"Is it ok if we play a little game?" he asks with a small smirk. I nod, and he strides over to the mass of students, a few fidgeting slightly. He calls out 4 names. Four names I will always regret him calling out.

"Louis, Harry, Liam, and Zayn. Come here."

Immediately, the four boys who where glaring at me earlier jog to where I am, looking amused while staring at me. Mr. Boom introduces Zayn as the raven haired one, Liam as the one who looks like a puppy, Harry the curly haired boy, and Louis the boy with eyes similar to mine. After the five boys share a few words with Mr. Boom, they all turn to me with identical smirks. I'm seriously scared now. The four sex gods surround me and Harry puts his mouth next to my ear, grazing the sensitive lobe.

"We're gonna play a game. K?" He says in a very sexy, husky voice.

Shivering, I look down at my shoes, blushing. I quickly nod and look up to be met with bright blue eyes staring back at me. Louis gives a little wave and the four boys back up, as Sonic steps forward and whispers in my ear.

"Defend yourself."

And before I can even process what he meant, I am punched in the gut by a tan figure. Louis quickly punches me in the cheek and Harry darts forward to kick my side. Liam looks at me in hatred while he kicks me repeadedly. Realizing im in danger, I quickly shape shift into the first thing I think of. A cat. Suddenly, Harry quickly steps forward and picks me up and pets me gently, stroking under my chin causing me to purr. The other three boys groan in frustration.

"Harold! It's not a real cat! It's Niall! Put him down!" Louis shouts to him, trying to sound stern while his twinkling blue eyes are filled with amusement. Harry whines and turns to face the blue eyed boy.

"But Boo Bear! I wanna hold him! Come on! Pet the pussy!" And Harry is running forward holding me out to Louis who Facepalms and chuckles, muttering something like "I worry bout that boy." Suddenly, everything freezes, and while I can still see, I can't move. Zayn walks forward and takes me out of frozen Harry's arms and hands me to frozen Liam. Zayn unfreezes the room and Liam shrieks, running away from me at superhuman speed. I guess he doesn't like cats? I quickly shape shift into an exact copy of Harry, mirroring his smirk. Harry looks me (himself) up and down and nods approvingly, slapping my (his) bum. I shift to an exact copy of Liam, making my mouth go to its natural pout and laughing when the real Liam rolls his eyes. Shifting to Louis, I strut around the room, shaking my hips and making my (Lou's) bum sway back and forth. I shift to Zayn and my (Zayn's) hair feels like it has too many products in it. I smile slightly, and mess up my hair, hearing a gasp behind me. Turning around, I'm met by a fuming Zayn, who points his finger at my hair and growls.

"That took me a LONG time to get that perfect, fag."

The last word broke my heart. I think I just made four new enemies. Fag? I hadn't realized this school might have homophobes. Seeing the four boys glare at me again as I shift back to me, I cower, feeling vulnerable and scared.

"ZAYN MALIK! I WILL NOT TOLERATE THAT KIND OF LANGUAGE IN MY CLASS!" A voice behind us screamed, and we turned around to see Sonic Boom fuming, red cheeks and scowl in place. The four boys scurried away, but I had a feeling that I will be seeing them again soon.