Addy<3

*****************

Addison's POV

*****************

I watched my TV screen anxiously, today was the day. The day I'd been waiting for since the big announcement. I nervously swept my fingers through my hair, I then braided it, and undid it and let it fall to my mid back once again. I crossed my fingers, this would be the most amazing thing EVER.

"Ello guys!" Jade called through the screen, popping up suddenly. "Well we received billions of tweets this week to participate in the compeition but sadly we have some bad news for you; if you are a boy, younger then eighteen, or haven't graduated yet you cannot participate in our show."

Thank the heavens above that I was eighteen and had graduated a month and a half ago, that was close.

"And after getting rid of the tweets that are ineligible, we cut off almost half!" I smiled, better odds. "And we came down to six directioners and 6 beliebers. We didn't just look at the tweet from these girls though. We also checked their twitter profiles and did a little history on them. And it came down to these twelve! Are competitiors!" Jade was super funny, she always seemed like a fangirl like us but she also was just a funny girl who always looked super pretty.

"Now announcing these names will change lots of girls lives, some for the better and others for the worst; but here they are kids!" Jade picked up the envelope that was as blue as Niall's eyes, oh goodness I want in SO bad.

"The winners are, on the JB side the six beliebers are... @Jensters or Jennifer Cupper! @GraceGrace or Grace Roux,  Janine Shenelle or @Janine , Leigh Slade or @Leigh4JB , Victorya Matthews or @Tory:D , and @ImYourDestiny Destiny Turner!! Those six lucky girls will be flown to the house in exactly two days! So girls get ready now you should be receiving a visit tonight!"

My breathing caught in my throat knowing it was time for her to announce all of the directioners who would be on the show and would compete in less then a week.

"The directioners are @1DMaddie or Maddie Roberts, Tegan Mollen or @Tegan4Ever , Catherine Trohman or @CatAttack , @NickkkyRox or Nichole Parker, @EmilyTrust or obviously Emily Trust, and...."

The tears ran down my face as I nervously rocked back and forth, I needed this and it's what I needed now. I wiped my eyes as these short seconds before she announced the last name passed by, but to me they felt like hours.

"Addison Becket or @AddyLoves1D!!! These are the six very lucky directioners who will also be flown to the house in a very special place in two days, they will also be receiving a visit in a few hours from someone very special, so be ready girls!" Jade winked into the camera as my breath caught in my throat. "There's more news though, the host of this show will be me and I'm super excited about it so let me know what you think on my twitter! Bye kids!"

Holy crap. I'd won, I'd done it. I might get to meet One Direction!

.

.

.

The knock on my apartment door made me jump in my position on my couch, was this finally it? The big visit? I rushed to the door and opened it quickly ignoring the peep hole that would let me check to see if it was important. As the door swung open it revealed...... a pizza man?

"Sorry you must have the wrong apartment I didn't order any pizza." I told the man, starting to close the door, but his foot stopped me.

"Just take the pizza." He told me, I got a little nervous but took the pizza opening the box to inspect it. Inside the plain old pizza box was a pizza cut into the shape of five boys and Addy written acossed it with M&M's

"Wow." I said simply and opened the door wide, "So who are you? Are you my 'special visit'?"I asked him using air quotes.

"Yes I am." He said pulling off his hat and peeling off a mask, there in front of me was Tom Daley.

"Oh my gosh!" I said and ushered him into the living room.

"Okay so MTV sent me to tell you to pack your bags becasue you leave in two days." He said grinning at me and counting on his fingers. "Also don't pack anymore then one bag of clothes because they have personal stylists, designers, and hair and make-up crews to take care of you so just enjoy the flight!" He told me smiling before standing me up again."Also you're very pretty, so give me a call sometime?"

Thomas Daley a Great Britain diver just handed me his number, holy shit!

"Thanks!" I said winking at him and then grinnning from ear to ear.

"Here's the envelope full of everything you need to know, and enjoy the pizza!" He told me handing me a lime green envelope with my name printed across it in block letters, and with that he walked out my door. I sighed happily and opened the envelope.

Rule Number 1: You get in a fight and you're out and you go home.

Rule Number 2: Have fun.

Addison you've been chosen to be part of the FanGirl House and we'd just like to let you know what you're getting into. If you choose not to participate we need to be informed IMMEDIATELY via twitter. You will not be able to keep your apartment when your on the show because the show will last up to four months. You are also not allowed to send hate to the other girls via twitter or the opposing fandom throughout the length of the show.

We will be switching the locations of the houses every month so it is vital for you to have a passport so find it now!

The first house you will fly to in two days is in London, England!! And your neighbor is Josh Devine!

xoxo

Jade!

I was going to London. Oh my God.

.

.

.

.

.

So this chapter is dedicated to everyone who fanned and commented because I can't fit all your names in the little dedication button up there but yeah love you all! Stay beautiful kids!

xoxo

Air∞

P.S isn't Little Things beautiful?!?!? I just can't even!!! :'D