The Competition

HELLO EVERYONE! I FEEL LIKE THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME AND I'M SO EXCITED TO GET STARTED AND SOOOO I'LL QUIT THE CHIT-CHAT AND GOOOO!

----

Twelve girls, twelve ordinary girls, were watching MTV on a particular Friday; what they didn't know was that just laying there watching the updates on MTV, would draw them together. They weren't from the same town, hell some weren't even from the same country. Yet one quality about them made them all the same, in one way or another....

---

"Hey guys! It's me, Jade!" The pretty host announced as she came on screen, "I just wanted to let you know that there will be a new show and competition here at MTV!" Although most announcers were annoying as all hell, Jade was actually a lot of fun to watch. "It is called 'The FanGirl House' and you guys can be in it! The requirements? You have to be a belieber or a directioner! We're accepting six of each fandom so tweet us and if we like you we'll have you flown into you're first house, in London." At the bottom of the screen a website came across, these twelve girls didn't know that just deciding to try on this opportunity would change their lives, forever.

---

(Maddie's POV)

As I watched the ad on the TV I decided, why the heck shouldn't it be me? Why shouldn't I at least try?

"The prize of lasting the longest in the house, is to meet and go on tour with your idol, Justin Bieber or One Direction." Jade said, holy shittatay! It was decided then that I would give it a shot.

@1DMaddie: @MTV Why am I a directioner? Because these boys complete me, they make me feel beautiful even when I say I'm not. They are my loves. <33333

I hit send on the tweet, now I just had to wait.

---

(Tegan's POV)

I was simply strumming my guitar when they announced it. I could meet them. This was amazing! I mean there was no way in hell they were going to choose me but hey I at least have to try.

@Tegan4Ever: @MTV One Direction inspires me; my music, the way I act, how I treat people. They teach me how to be a better person. They are my role models and idols.

I hit send and immediately felt like I had done the right thing, maybe this was destiny.

---

(Catherine's POV)

I looked up from my drawing and shoved my brother off the couch, did they just say ONE DIRECTION?

"For an eighteen year old girl you hit damn hard." He told me rubbing his neck.

"Shut up I want to know what's going on." I told him, I mean I loved the boys but there was no chance of them loving me and us getting married or anything so I just didn't hope and dream for that stuff, but STILL I wanted to know what was going on.

"They're doing some show for fangirls." He told me and I turned back to the TV, I hurriedly typed in the website into my laptop and saw something amazing, I could meet them and tell them what they mean to me. I wasn't going to make it in though, and I knew that but I had to do it.

@CatAttack: @MTV They made me feel beautiful, wanted, and loved. 120 letters can't describe what they mean to me, and why I am a directioner.

---

(Destiny's POV)

Holy hell, I mean holy shit, I mean I don't know what I mean. This was amazing! This was my chance! Finally after four years of hard supporting towards my boy, JB, I could get him. Finally.I ran across the room to my phone and pulled up twitter.