Love Under the Rain

In 1955, There's this guy named John, 17, born in Alexandria, Virginia. A college student and studies in the University of New York. He's taking up Industrial Engineering and also an art student. He is one of the dashing dudes in the university but he hasn't found his true love so he's just waiting for the right girl to come. Girls are coming after him but none of them made his eyes spark.

I dated a girl once. she's a model, pretty, tall, smart and rich but I never liked her. I can say that she's a rude, annoying and doesn't have manners at all but people in the university didn't know that. I wonder why those boys chases after her. The rest of the girls is somewhat obsessed and most likely trying to be cool but they're not. I just want a normal, simple, pretty and a decent lady. 

As he was walking around the campus, girls call him and asking for his number or showing some banners saying, "Be my Boyfriend John", "Will you ask me out?" girls are everywhere. But one girl caught his eye. 

"Oh, no. she's so pretty, her hair isn't really fixed but she looks gorgeous. what could be her name?"

As he was about to walk up to that girl, he lost her and a guy suddenly appeared in front of him. He was his friend named Luke. Luke is also like John but he's more of a playboy. He's the team captain in  basketball but not as smart as John. 

"Hey Buddy! what's up? I've been looking for you the whole time. I noticed that you were staring at someone, is she the girl that you've been dreaming of? haha well I guess she is. "  John remained silent but giggling. 

"Have you eaten luke? if not, let's go to the village and eat mexican food. " John said.  You're in a right time buddy, i'm starving!

As they reached the restaurant, they ordered five dishes and that includes a milkshake. Milkshake in a mexican restaurant... "That's new I think, But I guess it's cool." 

After for 10 minutes, the waiter served the food and they're breathingly happy. So Luke started the conversation and said, "so buddy, tell me this "NEW GIRL" of yours."

------------------------------

Hey, I'm Marga, 14 y/o turning 15 this december. ummm,  this is my first time to write my own story. hehe. So I hope you'll like it!