Chapter 4

When the Class Hours has ended, Adelaide, who is very excited for this night, forgot to fix her things and left the note on her desk. then Raven noticed something, so she went to the desk of Adelaide and saw a note that came from John. After reading the note, She couldn't help herself and ran to the art room and to the cubicle of John where his works are all there. So she saw a portrait of a girl that looks exactly like Adelaide. When John got to the art room, he saw his stuffs scattered everywhere and he saw Raven holding the drawing.

When Raven saw him, she ran towards him and said, "Everyone knows when you draw a face of a girl, it means that you like her or you love her right? Is this Adelaide? do you like her? huh?" John can't say anything but instead, "Yes, I like her, I'm sorry." 

Raven asked him, "why, why can't you like me?" and ran. When she saw Adelaide standing, she ran towards her and spanked her face and said, " Why do you have to get everything from me? I don't want to see your face again!"

Adelaide, confusingly crying, "what did I do again, huh?" and ran away from the crowd that is staring at the two of them. 

When John saw what happened, he ran to Adelaide and said, "I'm so sorry to what raven did to you, maybe she was just really mad right now, but you had some misunderstandings before?"

Adelaide replied, "You know her? and  yeah, we were friends before and... you don't have to know it.  and John, I think we should not see each other for now." 

John said, "No Adelaide, we can fix this. things will get better, i'm telling you. so please."

"No John, we have to do this. Bye." 

------------------

This chapter is emotional. Adelaide and Raven were best of friends before. but when a big problem came, their friendship broke. so yeaa.