Chapter 11

The bell rang and it was lunchtime at Park University. Lisa, Jennie and the gang are in the cafeteria eating. They were chatting and talking when suddenly someone tapped Jennie on her shoulders.

 "Hey cutie, what's your name?" A guy asked Jennie as everyone looked at her.

Lisa was sitting right next to her girlfriend obviously, she saw that. Lisa felt her blood boiling. She stood up and stood right in front of the guy. "Lalisa Manoban's girlfriend, that's her name," Lisa said in an irritated tone and pushed the guy by his shoulders.

"Hey! Watch it, dude! " The guy yelled at Lisa. "Whatcha gonna do bout it huh? You tryna throw hands?" Lisa taunted the guy with a grin on her face. The other students already had their phones out towards them. 

"Do you know who you're talking to?" The guy asked as he came closer to Lisa.

"Yeah, Junhoe. Anyone can recognize that hideous face of yours," Lisa said and came face to face with Junhoe.

"You, me, car park, after school," Junhoe said and pushed Lisa by her shoulders with his finger.

"Listen here, Hoe. Bring your gang because you're gonna need the help. If that is if you even have a gang," Lisa looked Junhoe right in his eyes and held the collar or his jacket.

"Don't be late," Lisa said and pushed Junhoe away.

"Yeah, honey. Why did you agree to fight him?" Jennie scolded Lisa for accepting the fight. Lisa didn't answer. "Lisayah! I'm talking to you!" Jennie tried calling her girlfriend again. Their friends were silent.

Lisa stood up and walked out of the cafeteria. "Lisa!" Chaeyoung yelled. As Lisa ran out Jennie immediately broke down. She had her head on the table and the gang could clearly hear Jennie sobbing. "That Manoban," Jisoo said in an annoyed tone. 

They comforted Jennie and tried to make her stop her tears that were flowing fast down her mandu cheeks. "Sh- She doesn't wan- want me anymore," Jennie sobbed out like her heart just got shattered into a million pieces. "God damn that Manoban!" Chaeyoung said in frustration.

"I'll go get her," Chaeng continued. She stood up and was about to leave. "Take me with you," Jennie tugged the taller girl's shirt. "Please?" Jennie didn't want to take no as an answer. "Fine," Chaeng sighed in defeat.

Chaeng knew exactly where Lisa is right now. Lisa always comes here when she's stressed or mad or upset. But only Chaeng and Jimin knows where it is. Chaeng is afraid that Lisa might get mad at her for telling showing Jennie where it is, but she had no choice. Chaeng knew what Jennie was feeling. 

Very soon, they made a turn in the school which Jennie has never seen before. They walk down a hallway and entered a room.

Lisa was mad. She was jealous that Junhoe came and talked to Jennie. She didn't want to show it, and she also had to release her anger somehow. So she came here. To the secret gym. Lisa walked in and straight away took off her shirt and jeans, leaving her with her boxers. 

She put her hair in a bun and she picked up the boxing gloves that were in the ground and she put them on. She started hitting the punching bag, hard. Fucking Junhoe! idiot! Lisa thought to herself while she threw a jab and a hook at the bag. It didn't take long for Lisa to sweat. After a few more hard jabs she had broken the bag. There was sand flowing out the bag. She took deep breaths. Then she looked up at the mirror in front and saw the woman she loved the most staring right back at her.

Jennie had convinced Chaeng to let them talk in private, the brunette walked towards Lisa and Lisa turns over to face her. "Are you mad at me?" Jennie asked, her voice was cracked and her already puffy eyes began to tear up again.