H E Y O

//so this is an rp book, I guess
I'll mainly use this when I'm online and bored, but you can also drop starters in my message board if you want to.

If you're only here because this seems like any other Tord anon, you are deeply mistaken. This anon (more details in the bio) is about my Cult AU, which you can read about on my main account, niksis17.

This version of Tord is a detective, solving the case of a cultist named Nikki Scars. It's better to read the stories (yes, it's a series of books) for yourself to understand better.

Anyway, this Tord is more paranoid and anxious, and was never part of an army, nor tried to kill his friends. He did leave them at some point, and his friendship with Tom has been hindered in the past. Tord works with Edd, and constantly overworks himself to the point of exhaustion.

If you want to know more about him, don't hesitate to ask for details, but this account is mainly focused around this AU Tord. Therefore, most roleplay scenarios in here will be about him, but I'll occasionally do other AUs, and also the original Tord (the only difference being my own headcanons about him, so he may be slightly out of character.)

I will not rp ships, nsfw, or gore.

1) This Tord anon is taken, and I don't ship any of the canon characters with each other.

2) Roleplaying extreme gore/NSFW makes me uncomfortable, please dont ask me for that.

If you don't agree with my headcanons or with the way I portray Tord, please leave.

Please wait your turn, you may not be the only person I'm talking to. With that said, don't interfere with other roleplays. If you want our rp to be completely private, don't hesitate to DM me.

Some of these rps may include other characters, or my own OC(s) as well. If you want to change the scenario a bit, please let me know.

I think that's it. Well, I'll make sure to write some scenarios soon.

Seeya.