Chapter 4 - Devil vs Angel ( Part 1)

Dara P.O.V

"Dara-shi, Dara-shi. You have a call." I'm half awake because my phone was ringing and trying to reach it. Suddenly.....

"GEDEBUKKK" I fell to the ground because I was suprised to see the caller ID. It was Danny Lee.

"Annyeong. Sorry to disturb you in the morning. By the way, I'm on the way to your house apartment in 10 minutes." "Ok. I will get ready now." I tried to talked in my normal tone. I hung up my phone and looked at my watch. "OMG!!!" I said while running towards the bathroom. This is my first time taking bath in 5 minutes. I dressed up quickly and waited for the lift to open. Then, I sae that man again in the lift. The all-black man.

@@@@@@@@@@

G-Dragon P.O.V

I laid down on the soft sand hearing the peaceful sound of the ocean waves. Then, I heard loud beeps from the lighthouse nearby. The beeps got louder and louder. Ahh! This is hurting my ears!I jolted awake and found out that those beeps were coming from my alarm clock. I fumbled around to push the button of my alarm clock so it could stop ringing. Then,I checked the time. 6 am? Why would I wake up at 6 am? But then I found a small note on my desktop.

'Seungri'. What? Wait! I was supposed to spy one him with top! I got up and brushed my teeth. Should I shower? Nah I don't think there's enough time.I got out of the bathroom and wore some black clothes. Is TOP gonna be wearing black clothes? Speaking of top, where in the world is he? I picked up my phone and dialed his number. I waited a bit but eventually he picked up.

"Hello?" He croaked out. Then I heard him yawn. "TOP!" I yelled "huh? Yes?" He said, flabbergasted. "You were supposed to help me! You were still sleeping weren't you?" I said. "Uh, no I wasn't?" He said. "Oh really?" I countered. "Fine! Go back to sleep! I'll spy on this seungri myself." I hung up the phone. I got to the elevator and went in.

Now what am I supposed to do? Meh. I'll just go up and down until this seungri gets here. Jeez I'm weird. I clicked the numbers as I randomly went up and down.

Why am I so obsessed with this Seungri? He's just a new addition to the band. Do I like him? That can't be possible. Both of us are dudes, not that I think being gay is bad, but what if I am? I slapped myself, yes, I literally slapped myself. "Shut up" I told myself. Then, the elevator came to a stop on the 3rd floor. I stiffened as Seungri went in. God help me.

@@@@Outside of the apartment@@@@

She entered a familiar white van. Oh yeah. Of course. That was YG Entertainment van. I walk to parking lot and drove towards the YG Ent. Building . My car is faster than that van. I went up at Big Bang Studio and I saw all of them were there.

I walked towards TOP and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt "Don't you know you owe me something?" I said in the most scariest tone ever. "Maybe...." TOP said while making an innocent face. "By the way, Lee Seungri is at our CEO office now" he tried to change the topic. "What?!?!" I yelled at him.

I stormed out of the studio and go to the CEO office. "Ahh... This is your leader, Kwon Jiyong or also known as G-Dragon" Yang Suk Hyun said happily. I stared at him for awhile before dragging him to Big Bang Studio since others are there.

"Sing this song" I said while pulling out a piece paper that contained lyrics that I wrote it yesterday. "B-but..." he said but I cut it. "Just sing in whatever way you want" I said coldly. He kept his mouth shut. It was an awkward silence for a few seconds. "Okay then. I will pretend like you never join my group." I said harshly.

"Don't be like that. You didn't mean it right." TOP said while patting Seungri head. "What are you doing?" I said with a curious looked. "Just wanna get to know my new younger brother." TOP said.