Chapter 3 - Unexpected Meeting

Dara P.O.V

"Who are you and what do you want?" I asked when I saw some men standing in front of my house. Of course I'm scared because Seungri is not here. "Annyeong, my name is Danny Lee. I'm from YG Entertainment. I'm here to meet Lee Seungri." One of the men said while giving me his name card. "Let's have a talk inside." I invite him and serve him some tea.

"Why do you want to meet him?" I asked to him, confused. "He is the chosen one among thousands of participants that were involved in an audition.". "AUDITION!?!?!" I accidentally screamed like a crazy person. "Yes, he is" he continued. "But... he is not in Korea now. He's in New York, studying." I said. "But... I already said to my boss that I will bring Lee Seungri to YG Entertainment building to sign a contract." He said in half crazy. "It's not my fault. You should've came earlier. He already flew to New York this afternoon." I said. This guy is half crazy tone right now. "Can you help me? Please?" He was begging on his knees.

I felt guilty so I agreed. He wants me to be a boy or exactly a tomboy. "I will pick you up this Sunday, exactly tomorrow, at 10a.m." he said when both of us walk to the door. I just nodded my head, meaning I agreed with him.

@@@@@@@@@@

G-Dragon P.O.V

"What a bad day..." I muttered inside my car on the way to my apartment. As I arrived at my house, I saw some familiar men in black suit. One of them just nodded his head at me when they walk past me. I take a lift to go up to my house.

When the lift is opened, I saw a young lady. She is cute and adorable. She nodded her head and I do the same. She went out  from the lift and I just keep staring at her until I lost her vision. When I was about to enter the lift, someone pat my back.

"Hyung," Taeyang poked me from behind,making me turn around in shocked. "What the fvck!!" I yelled at Taeyang who is standing innocently behind me.

"Mianhae hyung. By the way, what are you looking at? I didn't see anything." Tae  yang said while staring at the place where I first stare at. "Nothing" I reply and entered the lift with Taeyang. "By the way, why are you here?" I asked him with a scary glance. "Just for fun" he reply in a happy tone.

"Just for fun?!?! Do you think my house is a club?!?!" I asked angrily and we argue in the lift. "Mian, by the way. I saw a young lady when I want to walk toward you. Her face is exactly like Lee Seungri you know?" He said in excitement. "Yeah~ a little bit. Did Yang Suk Hyun have mention that Lee Seungri have a twin?" I muttered. "What hyung?" "Nothing".

Dara P.O.V

"What a handsome guy but why is he wearing all-black, I mean, he already look like a buglar." I'm monologue to my self and walk out of the lift. He still standing there and keep staring at me. OMG!!! Seungi-yah help me!!. Then, I run because I saw a man wearing exactly like him. But this guy is different. He just took a glance at me.

I reached the nearest barber shop and had a hair cut like Seungri. Luckily, I already wear boys shirt. Don't asked me where I got it. Actually, when I stayed at the orphanage house, I always acted liked a boy. Because of that, my guardian bought me some boys shirt and pants every month. I like to be like that. So, to be a boy is not difficult for me.

@@@@@@@@@@

I reached my hotel at 10p.m. because I went to shop for boys stuff. Sudden.... I saw the man in all-black that I saw this evening. It's freaking me because he keep stared at me. I just walked, ignored him but he followed me until the level where my apartment is. But he didn't came out. He just stayed in the lift. Oh glad. I entered my apartment, take some bathed and went to slept.

@@@@@@@@@@

G-Dragon P.O.V

"Is that Lee Seungri?" I asked my self and I keep stared at him because I wanted a comfirmation. I followed him in the lift. He smelt so sweet like lavender.

Then, the lift stopped. I just stayed still and saw he steped out from the lift. "So this is your house.." I said and a grin form on my lips. "See you tomorrow" I said, even though I knew he couldn't hear me.

@@@@@@@@@@

*A/N : Thanks to my friend, a_normal_fangirl & Gleekihead because help me with my grammar. I'm sorry about my grammar mistake. Please forgive me. ^-^.