Chapter Two: Dream Become Real ( Rewrite )

Sora walking around the park to take her mind off of her dreams and the letter. She stop at a lake where Tsukasa usually taking photos. Sora laugh at the memories of the lake. She sat down on the bench.

Sora: " What could the letter mean? Warning me about what? "
She think back to her dream then Sora figure it out.
Sora: " Could it be...warning me about the mystery  Rider in my dream? "
???: " So you finally figure it out "
Sora turn around and saw a women wearing white dress. Sora quickly back away.
???: " I finally found you, Decade X"
Sora: " How did y-"
???: " How I know? I never forget someone for saving mine and my older brother life"
Sora: " So the dream is it..."
???: " Real? Yes, it is"
The women walk up to Sora and grab her left arm then run to the ship.
Sora: " Wait, where are you taking me?!"
???: " There's no time to explain"

Sora was amaze at the ship and got push inside by the women as she walk inside after. Sora look around in awe. The women start up the ship which Sora quickly find something to hang on to. Sora saw the women open up bunch of numbers and saw her pick 2000. They fly off into a portal. Sora felt they hit into something hard which knock Sora off and the women open the hatch for someone. She saw a teenage boy quickly run inside. He was shock to see her and the other women. She quickly close the hatch.

???: Who are you?"
???: " Introduction can wait"
Sora: " Now hold on!"
She warn the boy to hold onto something as the women change the timeline.
???: " Active Space-Time Transport System"
( Dinosaurs timeline)
Sora and the teenage boy yelp as the ship is shaking.
The women landed the ship surround by trees and lake.
???: " Before you guys ask anything, just take a look at this"

Sora and the teenage boy walk over to the women as she pull out a clip. Sora was taken back to see the same enemy from her dream.
???: " That overlord..is me? "
Sora  angrily walk up to the teenage boy and grab his shirt
Sora: " Where are my friends?! Answer me?! Where did you take them?! "
???: " Sora, let of him! "
The women got into between them and push Sora away from the teenage boy. Sora breathing heavily and glare at him. The teenage boy walk out of the ship to take some fresh air while Sora stay behind trying to take in all the information and her dreams. The women walk up to Sora.

???: " I know it's hurt to take all in"
Sora: " So it's all really happen..."
Sora: " The boy is my enemy?"
???: " We don't know that for sure"
Sora: " How would you know? "
???: " It's a hunch "
???: " My name is Tsukuyomi"

Sora and Tsukuyomi heard the boy screaming. Tsukuyomi quickly transform the ship into a robot and save the boy from the T-Rex as Sora jump out to check on him.
Sora: " Are you okay?"
???: " I'm fine"
Tsukuyomi: " You didn't notice?"
Tsukuyomi: " We were in a hurry, so I jumped all the way to the Cretaceous period"
She used the Robot to push the T-Rex back then fly into the sky transform back into ship. Tsukuyomi pick up Sora and the boy before the T-Rex could ate them.
They fly into another portal.

( 1671 Japan Era)
Sora look around shock and awe as the boy was taken back while Tsukuyomi wasn't surprise.
???: " Seriously..."
Sora: " So cool"
???: " So it really is a time machine..."
They walk somewhere else to talk in private. Sora look at the kimono in awe while ignore the two talking but brought back to reality by Tsukuyomi pulling her right ear.
???: " Who are you guys?"
Tsukuyomi: " I'm Tsukuyomi, I came from the year 2068"
Sora: " And I'm Sora Hikari, I'm from the year 2009"
Tsukuyomi: " The reining lord of time, Oma Zi-O has persecuted our people and created a world devoid of all hope"
Tsukuyomi: " We chose to stand against him"
Tsukuyomi: " But..."

( Year 2068)
Tsukuyomi saw her friend walking away and follow him.
She notice something in him change.
Tsukuyomi: " Gize"
Tsukuyomi: " What are you doing?!"
Geiz: " There's no other way"
Geiz: " We must travel through time..."
Tsukuyomi saw the look on his face and only mean bad thing. She know what he is trying to do but it's a huge risk.
Geiz : "...and change history"

( end flashbacks)
Tsukuyomi: " I follow Geiz through time in order to keep you from attaining the power of Oma Zi-O along with Sora help"
The boy and Sora: " Wait a sec?!"
Sora run up Tsukuyomi and stand in front of her angrily.

Sora: " I wasn't agree to this, you just pop outta no where and kidnap me from my home!"
Tsukuyomi: " It was your destiny when you have that dream"
Sora was about to say more but she was push outta the way by the boy.
???: " Are you sure you have the right guy?"
Sora walk up to the boy was about to throw insult at him but was cut off guard when Tsukuyomi pull out a device.

Tsukuyomi: " Tokiwa Sougo, born in April 28th 2000, 18 years old"
Sora and Sougo walk behind Tsukuyomi. Sora was look at the device in awe ' I wish I had a device like this back in my year' Sora thought to herself.
Tsukuyomi: " Currently resides at a clock shop with his paternal uncle, Tokiwa Junichiro"
Tsukuyomi: " Third year student at Hikarigamori High school"

The three walk inside a food stand and order their food. Sora whistle as she learn how smart Sougo is while him and Tsukuyomi sweat drop at her. Sora ignore their stare as she drink and ate her dango.
Tsukuyomi: " Pretty through, isn't it?"
Sougo: " I feel more attacked than researched to be honest..."

Sora spit out her drink and coughing by his answer. She stand up and point at Sougo angrily.
Sora: " If you get attacked by the monsters, I won't save you! I'm not your babysitter!"
Sougo and Tsukuyomi were taken back her yelling then sweat drop as Sora sit back down acting like nothing happen. Tsukuyomi saw the waiter set down their order and use her device to pay the women then turn to Sougo.

Tsukuyomi: " Now, about that watch you have..."
Sougo&Sora: " Watch?!"
He take out the watch and jump in surprise to see the watch transform. Sora look at the Watch strangely.
Sougo: " How?"
Tsukuyomi walk up to him and grab his hand that is holding the watch as Sora look at Tsukuyomi confused.
Tsukuyomi: " This will grant you Incredible power"
Tsukuyomi: " With it you will become the Oma Zi-O, the king who eventually destroys the world"

Sora look away griping her tea cup tightly remember the battle she had with the Oma Zi-O and the statue of her friends in her dream. ' I won't let that happen' Sora thought to herself.
Sougo: " I believe you"
Sora turn to Sougo shock and disbelieve at what she just heard from him. Sougo stood up and walk up to Tsukuyomi. He take the watch form her.
Sougo: " I mean, I've always wanted to be king"
Sougo: " If I can get the power to do that then it works just fine for me"

Sougo: " Bummer about the evil overlord part"
Sora and Tsukuyomi notice something isn't right. The two walk up to Sougo and take a look at the watch.
Sora&Tsukuyomi: " The watch isn't responding..."
The three heard yelling and cheering. The three run to the scene. Sora sigh as she saw bunch of guys were fighting and notice Sougo jumping up to take a closer look. He turn to Sora and Tsukuyomi.
Sougo: " It's really a fight"
Sora: " sigh, man these days"

Tsukuyomi grab Sougo's shoulders which shock both Sora and Sougo.
Tsukuyomi: " Sorry, but I need to try something out"
Sora smirk knowing what she about to do and watch Tsukuyomi walk behind his back. She pinch her nose.
Tsukuyomi: " Alright you punks, give it a rest!"
With that Sora push Sougo towards the guys. The two women smirk and watch how Sougo will handle the fight.

The villager man: " Who the hell are you?!"
Sougo: " I'm just not a fan of fighting"
Sora laughing at what he said to the guys but Tsukuyomi elbow Sora's right arm. The two saw the guys carry Sougo to the bridge.
Sougo: " Let's all calm down, alright?!"
The guys drop him into the lake then walk off laughing. Sora went to check on him while Tsukuyomi whispering to herself. Sora help Sougo climbing over the fences.

Sora: " That was fun to watch"
He look at Sora pouting then saw the guys walking together laughing as good buddies again.
Sougo: " They stopped fighting"
Sora: " Well, that's good"
One of the villager lady pointed at Sougo
Villager lady: " They tossed him into the river, but he's still concerned with them fighting"
Everyone were laughing at him. Sora was about to yell at them to stop but was cut off by a scream. Everyone turn to see a Kamen rider but different appear.
Tsukuyomi: " Run!!"

The three run to the ship and quickly open a portal then fly into. They're in time portal but Geiz caught up to them and hit their ship. Sora and Sougo were holding onto something and screaming. Tsukuyomi got a plan and fly over Geiz's ship then fly outta the time portal. The ship fly out of the portal but hit into a building. Sora and Sougo fall out of the ship then fly away leaving them. The two groan from landing hard  and stand up only to see its snowing. Sora and Sougo turn to see the monster running toward them. The two run away but stop to see the monster is not chasing them. Sora and Sougo saw two Kamen Riders. Sora quickly grab Sougo and jump outta the way.