part 1

Jessica the dragon is flying in the forest by the shores of Lake Superior. She smells the plants and enjoying her life, exploring Earth. A sound of a roar comes out of nowhere and frightened her. She only speaks through thoughts.

Jessica "Please go away, don't hurt me."

She soon flies off but is taken down by arrows striking her whole body. Making her cry out in unbearable pain. She falls and cries uncontrollably from pain and worry, losing so much blood. Soon, she passed out.

2019 December 31

Minneapolis

United Crushers

11:55pm

Jessica awakens and struggle against the cuffs, choking on the tight collar, and sweating so much against her four legs covered in leather leggings. She soon panic and cries out, but can't even open her mouth in the muzzle. Jessica then sees a human man sitting there and staring.

Goliath "You must be so scared and panicking. I love it when you are."

Jessica "Please let me go, don't hurt me Goliath."

Goliath "You know how it goes. I filled your beautiful body up with my eggs. And then watch a filled frightened and helpless dragon suffer a painful death as they hatch."

He gets up and over to her, his hand turns solid and liquid as it chokes her, making her struggle so much and begging for air.

Jessica "Please, let me go. I don't want to die. I can't breathe."

Goliath gets a call and quickly answer.

Goliath "Hello, I'm making love with my host. He wants 20 pounds of drugs. Does he have the money? No, you know what to do."

Jessica "What is happening?"

Goliath "My friend who caught you want drugs for his business without giving me money and threatening to expose you to the city. So my other and most trusted friend will take care of it."

Jessica "There has to be another dragon. Please, I don't want to suffer."

Goliath "Not one as beautiful as you. Now shut up and be a good host."

His mouth open up and over his face as he shapeshifts to his original form. Jessica struggles and cries uncontrollably as she stares in horror as she screams in her head.

Capella tower

The fireworks goes off into the sky and a woman holds a man upside down over the edge.

Jackson "Please don't let go. I won't expose her to the world. I promise Martha."

Martha "You wanting 20 pounds of drugs is too much. Threatening to expose my friend's pet just cross the line."

Jackson "What he's doing is wrong, you're going to let that beautiful beast die in his arms."

Martha "I know it is. That's why you're my bait. When they see you, they'll come searching for her."

She holds up a knife (without gloves on) and stabs it into his neck and leaving it. She then let go and he falls to the streets onto a car. Martha smile and disappear from thin air.

February 21th, 2020

9:01am

South High School

Library

Keisha is calling Andy right now but gets nothing. She worries a lot and looks around for people. She then goes for a book, Uncle Tom's Cabin. She holds it in her hand and feels for him. Seeing an eagle getting caught by her friend Henna and Harry. And then taken to the yacht. She jumps a bit and puts the book back.