part 2 Minnehaha Falls

(Some characters base on Tears of a Tiger by Sharon Draper)

(A mix of Chicago PD Med Fire, Law and Order, Criminal minds, the flash, X-files, and 911)

February 10th

Minnehaha Falls

5:25pm

The blue anthro furry dragon is in her white human disguise. Walking behind the frozen waterfall of Minnehaha. The dragon brings out her wallet, having so much meth in it. She closes up her wallet when two male black humans come in and finds her.

One of them "You got the stuff Ashley."

Ashley "You know me."

She hands out her wallet of meth and the other hands out a camera.

Ashley "I didn't ask for a camera."

The dealer "I know. I just have to know if it's true that you are a dragon."

A bunch of others grabs and pulls at the skin, pulling it right off her. Ashley drops to the floor and pants. The guys pin her down.

The dealer "Well, you look beautiful. Mind if I how you animals say Mate with you."

Ashley "No, don't. Please, I need it so much. I'll die. Something is inside that you don't want it to come out."

The dealer "Start the camera and put your masks up."

They all did and the camera starts. Then one bagged Ashley and chokes her. Making her hyperventilate and pant on stale air. Choking and suffocating. Crying and begging for them to stop. That's when the 27 eggs in her hatch and eat their way out of her belly. She cries out and scream. Suffocating even more and weakening. All of the 27 eats up the men and kills them. Ashley gets up and rip the plastic bag off. Then she runs outside and flies off to the top of the falls. She then pass out from blood loss and pain.

January 1st 2020

12:00:23

Capella Tower

Lewis and David are walking around.

Lewis "Look at the fireworks."

David "Yea, they're so beautiful."

Lewis "But they're nothing compared to you."

They both kiss as they get closer to their car. But then a person falls right on it. Lewis screams while David gets to the car and sees the man gashing out by his neck.

David "Call 911."

February 29th, 2020

Minneapolis Emergency Communication Center

11:12am

Ashley enters the room in her normal anthro dragon form with coffee in her hand and a big smile.

Ashley "Afternoon Anna and Wells."

They both smile at her. Ashley sits in her desk and puts on the set and waits for a call. Then someone calls.

Ashley "Hello, what's your emergency?"

Caller "My car had flipped over and I can't get out. I'm completely stuck. And there's a lot of cars flipping over. I don't know what is happening."

Ashley "I'll send a dispatch on their way."

Ashley "What is your emergency?"

Caller "My car is on fire. And my baby is in there. The doors won't open."

Ashley "I'll send a dispatch on their way."

Ashley "What is your emergency?"

Caller "The street outside my house is opening up. Everything is falling apart. There's an earthquake. People are falling into the opening. And the ambulance is taking so long to get here."