"𝙽𝚘𝚠?.." "𝙽𝙾!" (𝒯𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒹ℯ𝓁)

Warnings: swearing

Word count: 371

{This is based off of some thing I saw on Pinterest}

It was a sunny Saturday morning. Meaning that today, everyone would be home. By everyone I mean Trina and Mendel since Marvin and Whizzer had Jason on the weekends.
It was around 10am and the lovesick couple had just woken up.
It was early for them so neither Mendel or Trina could think straight at the moment.
Trina has herself wrapped around Mendel like a koala, clinging to him for dear life, her face comfortable buried in his chest.
Mendel, too afraid to move and disturb her, just laid there, staring at the ceiling with a big grin on his face as he held her close.
God damn he loved her so much.
Although, Trina broke the comfortable silence once she looked up at Mendel with a hopeful expression.
He looked down at his wonderful wife and questionably raised an eyebrow.
"What is it dear?"
"We should have a baby."
That was a very bold thing to say at ten o'clock in the morning.
"Wh-what? Really?" He stuttered in slight shock.
"Yes really."
"When?"
"Now."
Now? Mendel abruptly pushed Trina off of him, mumbling a small 'sorry' after before rummaging through his bedside table and pulling out a calendar. He flipped through it for a few seconds before practically yelling,
"No!"
Trina flinched slightly, afraid she had done something wrong and frowned.
"Oh- sorry for startling you honey but if we try for a baby now, there's a 80% chance that it'll be a Gemini. And I can't have a Gemini child."
Trina looked at him with pure confusion before breaking out into laughter.
"Wh- it's true!"
"I-It's just s-so funny that you're so s-scared of having a child who's- who's a Gemini." She managed out through her giggling fit.
Mendel sat, watch his wife laugh for a second or two before he bursted out into laughter as well. And soon they were both a giggling mess.
Her laugh was contagious.

{Sorry this one is short but I thought it was cute! Plus, I needed to write some Trindel. I also didn't edit this yet so excuse spelling mistakes or autocorrect.}