I need you

Taehyung Pov
I grabbed Tzuyu's hand and pulled her to the back of the crowds.
"Taehyung!? What are you doing?" She asks frustrated. "You know archery is next and I need to go up?!" Tzuyu says giving me w lecture. I scratched my head embarrassed. "Can we talk? About the thing?" I say while pulling her closer so nobody sees. She nodded and I looked both ways we were behind many tall guys so we couldn't really be seen. "Tzuyu-ssi? Are we gonna make this work out? Can we really do this? Mina and Jimin are getting married soon and are getting a lot of attention for BTS and Twice. Do we need to attract more negative attention by announcing this?" I whisper to her ear. "Oppa,I don't know. I've never been in any scandals or even dated someone before so this is very new,but we should keep it secretive." She says . "And meet in private." Tzuyu also added I nodded and gave her a shy kiss on the cheek and left to go to the hyungs. "Taehyung-ah,are you okay with Tzuyu?" Yoongi asks. I nodded and looked at all their faces relax since they've been hoping for something good,except for Jungkook. He seemed...off. I decided to ask him. "Hey,kook? You okay? Looking a little tense." I ask Jungkook who looked mad. "I'm fine. I just can't wait for the after party thats all haha..."He jokes I nodded and heard the MCs call all female participants for archery to be called. I saw Tzuyu go up and tightened her ponytail. She looked very sharp and serious. I moved closer so I can see them play when Namjoon gripped on my arm. "Taehyung,we have to sit down over there you can see them play from there." He points to Jin hyung waving at us. I sigh in disappointment. I can barely even see her! God damn. I can just move up a little closer so the hyungs don't see. I sat down with Namjoon hyung. He sat by Yoongi hyung while a sat by Hoseok hyung and Jungkook. "Taehyung-ah. Did you practice archery? The other male idols look pretty competitive." Jimin asks me. I didn't answer since it was Tzuyu's turn to shoot. I leaned closer and saw the arrow shoot at the target. Tzuyu's hair flipped since the bow's string was under her hair. What a goddess...."Tzuyu got a....ten!" MCs called from the microphone. I jumped up from excitement. I saw Jungkook smile and clap very happily. "Umm,Taehyung?" Yoongi tells me. I just realized that I was still standing up and I quickly sat down. I couldn't control my horomones,she looked perfect!

Iconic move heheJungkook PovI saw the male archers were lining up and the female were leaving

Iconic move hehe
Jungkook Pov
I saw the male archers were lining up and the female were leaving. Taehyung was representating BTS for this sport. I saw Tzuyu walk past Taehyung and they stopped. Smh,I sometimes wonder why she likes him. Taehyung is like a brother and is my best friend,but I loved her first! I liked her since last year! They were smiling and he held her hand. Gosh,I need to talk to somebody about this....hmm. Joonie Hyung! He knows how to give good advice. "Hyung? Namjoon? Can we talk? Alone?" I ask him. Seokjin was laying down next to him. "Sure. Let's go around the track." He suggested. We both got up and walked to the track together. "What's it you need Jungkook?" Hyung asks me. We still walked. "Well,I need girl advice. I have a crush and I don't know what to do! She's already dating someone!" I blabbered. He nodded and turns to me. "Jungkook is it....Tzuyu?" He asks me quietly. My eyes widened. How would he know? "Yes,but how'd you know?" I ask still flabbergasted by what he said. Namjoon Hyung chuckles. "I can just tell! But she's dating Taehyung Jungkook." He says with a serious look. "I never really seen Taehyung this happy since...ever!" Hyung also adds. I began to feel guilty. Should I really try and steal my best friends girlfriend? I'm not stealing her,Im winning her over.

Taehyung Pov
"Taehyung....eight!!"MCs called. A huge roar came from army's section. I turned to Twicr section and saw Tzuyu smiling at me. I smile back. The archery ended and The Boyz won! We all bowed to each other and went back to our groups. I sat down and Yoongi and Jin Hyung patted my back. "Good job Tae! Even though we didn't win,we came in third so that's good!" Seokjin tells me. I nodded and stretched my back out.

"Next sport....Relay Race!" MCs say from the speaker. "Female idols get on your marks in five!" They also added. All the females got ready. We saw all the female idols stretching and getting ready to mark up at her spot. "On your marks...get set...GO!" A gunshot from the referee's gun can be heard when many fans started cheering for there favorite group. In the end,Gfriend won first place. It was Jimin Hyung,me,Hoseok,and then Jungkook. "Male idols participating in the relay race please get on your marks." MCs called. Jungkook stood up and stretched his legs out. "Good luck kook!" I tell him with a thumbs up. He nodded and left for the starts without me and Jimin and Hobi. Something's wrong with him. Meh,I'll leave him be. "Come on you two! Let's kick some butt!" Hoseok hyung says determined. Me and Jimin hyung giggle together.

    Tzuyu Pov
"On your marks..get set...GO!" The MC yells. I saw Jimin running so fast on the track. "Wow Mina look at how Jimin." Sana whispers to Mina. She laughs. Jimin passed the baton to Taehyung and he took off. His hair looked perfect when running. Face looking very determined and serious. "Go Taehyung-ah!" I yell to him. He noticed and winked at me. Taehyung passed the baton to Hoseok and he darted off. Jungkook,the maknae,lined up and got ready to start. Hoseok passed the baton to Jungkook and Jungkook ran like the flash! He left all the other competitors behind and ran. "Go Jungkook-ah!!" I screamed. He was a really fast runner. Army was screaming so loud. They were celebrating since Jungkook broke a record.

Jungkook Pov
"Jungkook in the lead! Leaving all them behind! And..,,Bangtan Sonyeondan Wins!" The MC screams when I crossed the finished line. I smile since I heard Tzuyu yell "Go Jungkook-ah!" My heart just fluttered with happiness. "Great job Kookie!" All the hyungs say together. I smile and fix my hoodie. "Hey,I'm gonna go to the bathroom. Be right back." Taehyung says. We nodded and sat back down to wait for the next sports.

Tzuyu Pov
"Unnies I'm going to the restroom. Good luck Mina unnie in the dancing!" I bow and left our area and to the restroom exist. Hmm here we go! I opened the door to the bathroom but a hand pulled me into the janitor closet. "W-who are you!? Let me go!" I scream. Our bodies werw touching... My body was on their chest,They turned the lights on. "T-Taehyung? What are you doing?" I ask while blushing. He didn't do nothing. He just kissed me softly. Of course, I kissed back but it was sudden. "I need you Chou Tzuyu. You are stuck in my head." He says while moving closer to me. I don't know what to say! He is practically on top of me now! His hard breathing just makes me want him more! I can't ruin the Twice and JYP name though....But he's to much! "I love you Taehyung." I said before smashing me lips onto his. He kissed back with emotion and passion. Our horomones couldn't be controled. He moved his hands down to my waist and to my thigh. I then looked down and saw Taehyung's thing poking out from his grey sweatpants. I should make it more difficult for him. I took my hoodie off and was just wearing my white tank top. Taehyung's widen. "Oh so you play that game baby?" He says with the dirtiest smirk ever. He took his sweater off and it revealed him shirtless. I moaned loudly and Taehyung did same.We did what we wanted and got dressed when. "Your great." He says sweaty. I was sweaty too. I giggle and I opened the door to the closet. When the door opened,many cameras where there. Jungkook and Jihyo unnie where there too. "What were you too doing!?" Jihyo screams. Me and Taehyung look at each other worried and concerned. We were sure gonna get it.