Rumors

KPOP NEWS
TWICE Tzuyu and BTS Taehyung,found seen together in a movie theater in South Korea,Seoul. Are they dating?

Taehyung POV
"Yah Taehyung!! Read this!! It's important!!" Jungkook yells to me from the living room. He was on the couch with some banana milk and his phone. "What is it. I was in the middle on texting someone." I say annoyed. "Well it's about Tzuyu!" Jungkook says giving me his phone. I look closer and saw it. They think we're dating. We are but the public can't confirm. I should tell her. "I need some time alone." I say coldly. Jungkook nodded and sat down on the couch and went on his phone again. I went to my room and slammed the door. I was furious! Why should they make a big deal about me and Tzuyu! That's probably why my phone was blowing last night. "Yeontan,what should I do..."I say to my puppy who was playing with his new chew toy from a fan. I decided to text Tzuyu and check on her about it.
"Hey Tzuyu,have you saw the new story? It's about us. I just was thinking about you so are you okay??" I sent the message and covered my face with my bed pillow. I felt Yeontan lick my face trying to get me up. I giggle slightly and checked my phone and saw Tzuyu's message.
"I'm okay oppa. We can still keep this relationship a secret right? We can reveal ourselves in March if you want too." She responds. I replied with an 'okay' and thought. The next time we'll see each other will be...at ISAC I think. I hope Tzuyu and I can see each other often though. She's something I special in my life. I always think about her. Tzuyu always puts people under her spells with her beauty and her innocent attitude. I can't believe she's mine. And I've kissed her on that date! I want to see her but she's busy...I guess I'll have to wait.

Tzuyu POV
"Tzuyu-ah!!! Get here this instant!!!" Jihyo Unnie yells from her room. I was texting with Taehyung.
"I need to go I'll text you later." I text him he wrote and okay and I ran to Jihyo Unnie room which was across the room from Jeongyeon unnie.

      "Yes?" I ask at the door. Jihyo was on her phone with Nayeon unnie. "Look." Jihyo says to me. I looked at what it said. No,Don't be true..."Twice Tzuyu and BTS Taehyung found seen together in a movie theater in Seoul...Are they dating?!" My eyes widened. Nayeon unnie was the only one who knew...I even wore a mask and sunglasses. "Do you know what people are gonna say about out image?! You didn't even tell me about the date!" Jihyo unnie says furious with anger. She is caring but put her duties as a leader first. "I knew about it...."Nayeon unnie says quietly. I regretted not telling Jihyo unnie. How stupid am I? "You know what people are gonna assume? They'll probably make hate comments!" Jihyo unnie exclaims in a tempered voice. I looked down. She was the first Twice girl to start date. And she's making a huge deal about this? I decided to say something. "Unnie,but your dating someone! And Mina unnie is also gonna get married! Why do you have to control my choices?" I blurt out. I covered my mouth just realizing what I've said. Jihyo unnie then looks up and gives me a disappointing look,Nayeon unnie does the same. I left her room ashamed...but I'm independent now. I'm not a child when we debuted! I closed my room door and went to my mirror. "This is not the real me..." I say with tears forming in my eyes. I dried the tears when I heard a knock on my door. It was Sana unnie. "Tzu...apologize to Jihyo unnie..She's sobbing." I should've know better. Jihyo unnie cares a lot about us all and is like a mother. She practically raised me including the fellow Twice members. I went into her room with Sana. Jihyo was covering up her eyes. I gave her a hug from behind. "I'm sorry unnie...I just want to make more own choices and be more independent. I'm not a child anymore..."I say to her softly. She was still crying. Her shoulders still shivered. "I'll give you time alone..."I say while leaving her room..

Jungkook POV
I know I shouldn't get angery but I am. It's not his fault it's not her fault..it's my fault. I love her but Taehyung loves her too...only if I can date her too. I can though. Many thoughts were in my head. I scrolled down on my phone and saw something that broke my heart...Twice Tzuyu and BTS Taehyung,found seen together in a movie theater in Seoul... "Taehyung-ah!!! Come here it's important!!" I scream so he can hear me from upstairs. "What is it. I was in the middle of texting someone." He says annoyed. Gosh,you know how much I'm jealous of you Tae!? "Look." I passed my phone to him. He read it. "I need some time alone." He tells me coldly. Taehyung left to go upstairs and slammed his bedroom door.I grabbed my banana milk and took a long sip. Life sucks...I sigh and go on my phone again..I love her,But he loves her too...I can't let that happen...

The Next Week! ISAC!!
Tzuyu POV
"Hold your hand like this unnie." I say while teaching Dahyun unnie how to shoot with the bow and arrow. We were getting ready for the MCs to let us start. I was going to be doing the pledge of allegiance before we started. "May all stand for the pledge or allegiance." The MC called. Murmurs and chatter was happening when I made my way to the front for the pledge. I saw a couple other follow but one caught my eye...Kin Taehyung. I gulpped hardly. Was he really needed to be by me out if everyone!? Calm down Chou Tzuyu! Jusr say the pledge and get it over with. We lined up all together and I caught a glance from Taehyung. I just looked at him quickly and turned back to face the front stage. "I firmly pledge, proudly in front of the Korean flag to,loyally devote our body and soul to the eternal glory of the fatherland. I am firmly committed to fulfilling my allegiance by offering my body and mind for the endless glory of my fatherland and race before the proud Korean flag." All idols speak together with their right hand. I bow with the other idols on the stage. Gosh...I felt like dying in there! I made my way to my unnies until a sharp strong arm held my shoulder. I turn around and my eyes widened..Kim Taehyung.