The Dirty Deed- Chapter 3

"W-why her?" Izuku said as he trembled with fear. He didn't really get to know Toru that well, but he knew that she didn't deserve death.

"Well now since we have you now she won't be of any use to us anymore." Shigaraki grumbled as he went on a phone.

"But what if she can help me with these missions?" He knew that won't really change anything. Shigaraki wasn't the person to change their mind that easily.

"We've got someone for that already." He put the phone down and looked him dead in the eyes. "Once she finds out that you are her replacement she'll tell the heroes what were up to. You and I know that the heroes will punish you for what you're doing right now. They'll probably rip you from you're dreams. Then you can't be a hero anymore."

"But you're making me do this on force. They'll accept that. What I'm doing right now is to protect my friends and family. So if working for villians and possibly loosing my dream will protect them... Then so be it." Izuku clenched his fist and gave Shigaraki the stare back. A stare that shows his heroic spirit.

Shigaraki sneered at Izuku. Not liking the look he's giving him. "Whatever now let me introduce you to the people you're gonna be working with." He pointed at the door and two people came out.

"Oh so you're finally gonna stop whining and make a big boy decision." A man about Shigaraki's age with purple patches all around him came in with a girl who had blond hair.

"Oh! I'm so excited you let us come back! I don't know what I would've down if you di- WHO'S THIS CUTIE PIE!!~" She ran to Izuku and examined him head to toe.

"This is Izuku Midoriya and he's gonna be our new U.A traitor. He's gonna be working with you... Toga was it?"

"Shigaraki I don't like the way this boy looks. He seems a perfect person for a hero. Did you blackmail him?" A mist said who approach behind the two.

"Oh I would love to work with him! Who are we gonna kill!?~"

"What's gonna happen when be betrays us? What will we do then?" More and more questions were asked until Shigaraki couldn't take it anymore.

"I've down what I can and I'll explain everything. For now Izuku can return to his house or somewhere. He has got a big event in a few days." He left the room and Izuku walked out. With his back being burned by all the stares at him. Stares that warned him not to squeak a word.

•~~~~~~•

Four days had passed since that day and Izuku was at home being fed all the katsudon in the world. His mother missed him a lot she thought that if she served him the things he wanted he would stay home. Izuku declined and said that it wasn't her fault. His class wouldn't be going to school for awhile so they can recover from what happened to Kirishima.

This was his last day of the break they were getting. And tommorow they would go back to school.

Night came to pass and Izuku couldn't sleep. He thought of how he was going to KILL a person. Not just any person a classmate that was a friend's of him. He couldn't handle the thought.

His heart pounded of the thought of killing. He waited until his mom fell asleep and went to plan out his mission. He decided that he would do it during lunch. Pretend that he wanted to say he had a crush on her or something like that. Then when she rejects him he'll pretend and say a speech about how she should love him while walking pushing her towards the edge of the roof. Then when they're at the edge he'll push her.

•~~~~~~•

The way to school was normal. He enjoyed the sun shining over his head. The slight breeze refreshing his mind. It was the perfect day for him.