5

They had explained about the two-week absents that they did, Jared apologized for ignoring my texts. They told me how Sam was being cautious since his little incident with Emily. I asked what happened.

"Emily and Sam were in a disagreement Sam got upset and shifted, Emily was to close and his claws scratched her face which Sue had to attend to Emily since she knows of our secret and is a nurse. I nodded my head. "Heads up if you ever go over to Emily's don't stare Sam hates it" Jacob said. " I understand how it feels to hate when people stare at scars," I said. 

I had told them how my childhood was not the best and I lived on the streets and one day a guy tried to sell me and I fought him and he cut my stomach, I beat him to save my life and took off. I wound up in the hospital where they had to do some damage control.  And not I have a long scar across my stomach that I use to hate people looking at it but now I embrace it as a battle scar.

~~

I was leaned back against Jared between his legs while Jacob was between my legs. "Alright it's nickname time, it has to be cute or different then what others call us." I said "Alriight what is yours for me?" Jared asked "Jarebear" I replied he chuckled "Do I want to know mine?"Jake asked " it's Jakey boo" I replied which made Jared laugh. "Why ?" Jakey boo asked 

"It's cute and I like it" I stated "fair enough" he said and I smiled. "Now what is yours for me Jakey boo?" I asked "Tar baby" he said " awe" I gushed and ruffled his hair. "Now you Jarebear " I said leaning to the side a little to look at him. "T bear" he said "I like it" I said then leaned up and kissed his cheek before and bent down and kissed Jacob's head.

"ALright giving nicnames and your freshly in your realationship?" I looked over and seen Paul " So nothing wrong with that Pauly" I replied making Jarebear and Jakey boo laugh. "Your lucky I like you" he said "can't hamr me even if you hated me" I stated "I know" he said and sat beside Jared. The two of them talked while I traced Jakey boo's tattoo.

Jake stood up and grabbed my hand and tossed me over his shoulder and took off for the water. "I swear if it's cold I will neuter you" I warned. He ignored my warning and ran right into the water before tossing me into it. I screamed his name then splashed, it was five minutes before I surfaced. "Your getting n....neutered" I siad while shivering and rubbing my arms.

I walked passed him and grabebd the towel that Jared had offered me before he picked me up and held. I was shaking like a leaf. "Jacob man she gets sick it's on you" Jared said "awe come one I was playing," Jacob said. "Jared take her home her lips are blue" Paul said looking at me. "Shit, baby I am sorry, please don't be mad at me," Jacob said rushing after Jared who was carrying me to Jacobs rabbit.

I looked at him and shivered. "I get sick you are gonna be waiting on me hand and foot with no whinning or complaining" I said as ajred got in next to me and Jacob got in the driver seat while Paul took off into the woods. I curled into Jareds arms basking in his warmth. Jacob took me home.

"I am not mad at you, just next time Jakey boo make sure the water is ice cycle cold for a human" I said looking in the rear view mirror when he did and smiled. "I will, I am sorry baby, I just wanted to have fun with you, not get you frozen" he said " I know baby" I said. Jared rubbed his arms on my arms and back to ratate more warmth and try to get me warm faster. "Thank you" I said and he nodded.