LYTSB

[S1:EP2]

it has been a few days since kyle's small fit, they decided to leave him alone until he was the one who talked to them. but kyle has been really quiet for the past day. he hasn't come out if his room yet, so they decided to check in his room. they promised to not bother him, but something might've happened to him.

and their feeling was right, kyle was nowhere to be found. they searched all over the house and his room, yet he wasn't anywhere they searched.

"kyle? where are you baby?" they were guilty, everyone was. they knew it was their fault, and they acknowledged it.

"why did you tell him?" mr. han shouted angrily at the servants, everyone hung their head low.

"he would find out eventually. it would have been worse if he found out about it himself" Minho was the first to speak up, everyone turned their heads towards the voice.

"you know what that cost us and will cost us right?" they all nodded

"so why did you still tell him?" he shouted at the servants again, this time much louder making everyone flinch, even mrs. han

"hun, calm down." mrs. han pulled him back, knowing how he gets when he's really angry.

"i really need to take a rest" he fell down on the couch, but he was still conscious.

"everyone go back to work, harim and taemin help me out."

kyle has been walking for quite some time now, yet he still hasn't found a place to stay. a little over 30 minutes ago, he ran away from home. he didn't know why, but he just did.

"isn't that kyle han?"

"isn't that the son of ceo han?"

he heard people whispering about him, but he ignored them. it was raining, he had nothing but his wallet and phone. he turned it off though, wanting to be alone for now.

kyle sat down on a bench, which was next to a lamp post. he sat there for a few minutes, until he felt the rain all of a sudden stop. he looked up, and saw an umbrella above his head

"you're gonna get sick, you know." a female's voice spoke. he glanced to the side and saw a girl with short hair, she was holding the umbrella above their heads.

"i don't really care anymore, but thank you for your concern" he leaned his elbows on his knees, resting his head on his palms.

"come on, i don't think the kyle ezekiel han would like to worry his friends, would he?" she pulled his hand to make him stand up, but a static jolted in their skin as soon as their hands touched, making the girl jump

"really, thank you but i'll have to get going now" kyle bowed, before running off to somewhere.

"where did i get that confidence from?" she looked at her hand which she used to touch kyle. that static was.. unusual. she never believed in soulmates, yet here she was meeting her soulmate for the first time.

"lee yuri, what did you do to have a famous ceo's son as your soulmate?" her heart was beating harder than it was supposed to, was it love at first sight?

she felt a sting on her wrist, lifting her sleeve up to reveal a tattoo being sketched onto her skin. there it was written "love you to the stars and back"

every soulmate had a tattoo which they get after crossing paths with their soulmate, usually these tattoos would be in a form of a picture, but in rare cases, it would be text.

yuri was still stunned, imagine having someone famous, handsome, smart, and talented as your soulmate? yeah, i really can't either.

"just accept the fact that he's your soulmate"

kyle was still a bit shaken from the interaction because of the soulmate thing, but he didn't know why he ran. as he was walking towards nowhere in particular, he felt a stinging pain on his wrist. he looked at his wrist as a tattoo was being drawn onto his skin, illustrating the words "love you to the stars and back"

"shit.." he cursed under his breath, the sting on his wrist becoming painful every second. soulmates aren't supposed to be this painful, are they?

he endured the pain coming from his wrist, and walked back to his house. it was already 7pm, meaning he's been away for almost 2 hours. he didn't want to come back, but he has to.

he neared the gates of his house, the guards' flashlights pointing towards him. they all eased up after they saw it was just kyle, and put their flashlights down.

"your parents have been looking for you" the guard said, opening the gate for kyle to enter his family's property.

"oh, my kyle! i thought you'd have run away from home" mrs. han hugged kyle, who was trying to hide the pain he was experiencing in his wrist. the maids took notice of his hands, something wrapping around his slim wrist.

"madam, there's something on his wrist" the maid pointed out, mrs. han turning to see a gold chain bracelet was wrapped around her son's wrist.

"what is this?" she looked at her son's wrist, the maid was right. the gold chain was shining bright, even if it was already night.

"