Chapter 1 : It's the start

Sulli's POV

It was the 3rd quarter of my 10th Grade school when it all starts.

"Hey , class dismissed babe. wanna join me eat in a resturant ? "

Shinaijah potted my shoulder and smiled at me. This brat !

I just rolled my eyes and said my assurance to her.

We headed to the parking lot and picked her car and go straightly to the resturant.

she's driving when her traits started to explode again. Ugh ! Why so talkative shin ?

"I just dont get that teacher ! hell , i just don't like her attitude ! So bossy and terror. She always put a scary prank to us ! shiz. Let's fail that terror scary punk in her evaluation ! I don't like her in our school. Really."

I roll my eyes again at her and she turn her head into my direction.

"I don't just think i can go with that idea , Shinaijah."

i said with a low pitched tone. And look straightly to the floor of her car.

"What ? why ? "

She said with the curious tone.

"Eyes on the road first , shinaijah ! I don't want to have a scar and bring it home to the philippines. "

I said and remember. This is so shit ! now , im more talkative than her , seriously.

I glanced at her as she park  the car at the parking lot of the resturant.

Minutes passed and we stay inside being quiet.

Five minutes passed and it all goes like that. tch. Just waisting my time here. I should go home and packed my things . Besides , i have many papers to check and sign my signature after checking.

I decided to break the ice. And im hungry. lol

"Let's go then shin ? let's not waist our time here. I have so many clothes to packed and papers to signed for ... my new school."

I said and sigh. Now , im not just being talkative but also being an ass. I just want to say it to her few weeks ago but i didn't find my voice to say it to her. Im being unfair now. Mianhae shin.

"I don't understand it sulli. You're being unfair again ! you don't let me know everything. Im being clueless here. Im waiting for your explaination but it turns out none. It hurts. you know ? "

She said and met her eyes on the floor.

And now , im being guilty. hys. too numb sulli ! you're too numb ! seriously.

I gently held her hand and assured her.

"I know shin. So sorry for that. let's go inside ? I will tell you everything about that thing okay ? " I smiled at her and gave her an assurance.
She smile back and said her okay.

We go inside the resturant and order our food. It's just a plain meal.

"So , tell me about that matter now . Im waiting eversince. "