CHAPTER 2 : Nice to be here

"Sulli jagiya ! hurry up ! we'll be late in the airport. aigooo."

Umma said while knocking my door. Okay. i think i should move faster. cuz im dead.

"Ne umma. Almost done. Dont worry."

I said while putting my Doll shoes on. And take my luggages. I open the door and take a one more glance at my room. gosh ! im gonna miss this room. I'll be back soon. Don't worry.

"Jagiya , let's go ? "

Umma said and smiled at me.

"Ne. Let's go. "

I said and go outside our house.

"Let's go. "

Appa said and go inside the car.

I take one more glance at our house and go inside the car. Gosh. gonna miss you.

I wa in deep thoughts when suddenly my phone vibrated.

"Yeoboseyo ?"

I answered the call without glancing at my phone's screen.

"Sulli ! ya ! i will miss you. go back soonest okay ? aigooo. I don't wanna see you leave me. that's why i can't be with you in your last minutes here in korea. It hurts you know ?"

shinaijah said and sobbing. Hys. I know how lonely she is.

"Gonna miss you shin. don't worry , i' ll visit you when school ends. okay ? so hush now. By the way , what are you doing ?"

I said to calm her. I just wish tita is there at her side to calm her.

"Okay. gomawo. I'm here at supermarket. Buying cereals with mom wae ?"

She said while sobbing.

and gosh. she is really crazy ! crying at supermarket ? can i laugh ? haha. just in my thoughts.

"Being crazy again shin ? crying at supermarket ? can't you just take your tears in your house ? "

and by that , i chuckled so hard. Gosh. she really crazy !

"Ya ! don't laugh at me. I'm just too lonely you know ? I can't just help it. "

She said with a angry tone. Okay. i should better stop annoying her. She's having a hard time. I am also but not that hard like her.

"Sulli. Get out of the car. we'll entering the airport."

Appa said outside the car. Gosh. I just lose my senses. It's too fast. ahjussi is so fast.

I get out inside the car and pull out our few luggages. And yes , it's only few. We can buy many spare of clothes in the philippines either. I just bring my special things. And also , philippines is too hot country to wear my mostly winter outfits.

And also , i just forgot. im in the line with shin l. i'll better hang it up and say my goodbyes for a while.

"Ya ! Shin ? Were at incheon already. I'll hang it up okay ? An just for now , Goodbye okay ? see you soonest. You can do the evaluation without ne for a while okay ? Saranghae Shinaijah."