Welcome to Infant Island Part 1

Last Time On Academy City Kaiju............

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Screamed Danny as his aura melted all the snow in the area to water. In a flashing light, Mikoto, Danny and Touma walked out bling light.

Danny has changed now. His arms are now Godzilla arms and so are his feet and legs. He has dorsal fins coming out of his back but were small size and a Godzilla tail. His face has black scales going around to form like a mask. His ears are now pointed with Godzilla skin color. His eyes are now orange red.

"KAIJU HYBRID MODE!" Shouted Danny.

Mikoto, Touma and Danny now charged at the Wendigo King. 'How could this be? How could these...these...these children still have the will to fight!?' Thought Wendigo King

Mikoto was the first to attack as she released a bunch of lighting form her hand at the monster head. This caused him to get a shocking experience. He shocked his head to get rid of the pain. He formed ice shards in his hands and was about to strike Mikoto with them but Touma protect her by having his right hand touching them, causing them to disappear.

Touma then punched him in the stomach causing him to fall to his knee. Mikoto and Touma ducked their heads as Danny came flying over their heads to deliver a powerful kick to the head. This made the Wendigo King to be sent flying hard into the streets.

The Wendigo King slowly got back up as he notice those three children walking towards him. "Why can't you see the big picture?! I am trying to end the world suffering of war and pain. With everyone under my command, no one will have to fight!" Said the Wendigo King. "Its the perfect way to live! Becoming a Wendigo is the only way to live! That is all we humans were meant to become from day one!"

"Your views, your ideas, and your dreams, their nothing but a illusion." Said Touma as made his right hand into a fist.

"No one whats to live that way." Said Mikoto as she covered her left hand with lighting. Suddenly James and Sakura appeared behind the Wendigo King and each grabbed one of his arms and hold him still.

"You are just stealing their freedom." Said Danny as he made his left hand into fist.

"And that is why......." All three of them paused before launching themselves at the Wendigo King. "............We are going to shattered that Illusion together!" Shouted those three as they landed their punch on one place, the crystal eye. With Danny Godzilla strength, plus Mikoto lightning punch and Touma ability, they crystal eye was destroyed.

"NOOOOOOOO!" yelled the Wendigo as once where the crystal was, multiple ghostly heads of the past Wendigo Kings came out. Everyone watched as the ghostly heads flew everywhere before going back to the Wendigo King as he exploded into nothing.

With the source of the cruse gone, all the Wendigo's in Academy City fall the ground and slowly turned back to normal. Their clothes were damaged but not too much damage to worry about.

The sun begin to rise out of the horizon as the brand new day begin. The nightmare that once held its claws on this city is gone. With the curse gone, everyone will wake up in a few hours and life will continue the way it should in Academy City.

Our heroes were now on top of a large building looking over the horizon as they smiled for the saving everyone. Hopefully, things will come down after a while but once trouble stirs again, their will always be others who will be there to save others.

====================================

Days later.............

A few days had passed ever since the Wendigo incident in Academy City. After everyone final woke up, they seemed to remember everything that happened while they were a Wendigo but don't seem to remember who it was that saved them. Well everyone except 3 people. Uiharu, Kuroko and Saten both know who saved them but they didn't know about Touma that also was there to stop the Wendigo King, so that is staying a secret from them