Chapter 1

Meeting their light
The boys were waiting in the living room for their so called brother to arrive. The old man hide the boy from the world, now have the nerve to bring him here to live with them and they have to welcome him with open arms.

The boys already hate their father for abandoning them. They grew up together without love of mother and father. They comforted themselves and been there for one another. That's why they have closer bond.

They are adoptive sons of Ms.Byun. But this little brother who they are going to meet today is their real son. Sadly Ms.Byun died giving birth to the boy. After that the little boy grew up with care taker. And home-schooled for his whole life. So he never knew about outside world. He don't even know anyone other than his caretaker and his dad.

That old man finally lost his mind. Hateful thoughts about their little brother are brewing inside their mind. When they planning to kill the old man in their mind, the main door opened abruptly to show Mr.Byun with two heavy bags. But there is no sight of their brother.

When they decided to ask the old man they hear a cute puppy like whimper behind him. Their heart stopped for a moment. Mr.byun sighed and stepped aside to reveal a petite figure which is shaking slightly.

There stood their brother looking at them with innocent and curious eyes. All the hateful thoughts in their mind vanished completely and replaced with something dark. Something obsessive.something possessive.
"MINE" screemed their mind.

They can't take their off him

They can't take their off him. Petite yet sinful body, soft white skin without any blemishes, they want to mark his skin with their lips and teeth. Puppy eyes oozing with innocence. The innocence draw them to him like moth to the flame. Then his sweet pink lips that they want to suck and bite until they swell and become red. His whole body is radiating with nervousness and innocence. Its hard to control their inner beast which want to devour the boy who stood there blinking deliciously at them.
They thought how sweet it would be to have him under them moaning and begging them to stop but they won't listen and continue to ravish him. Their dark lustful fantasies ruined by the ugly voice of the old man.
" He is your brother Byun Baekhyun" .

'Baekhyun what a cute name, my baekie, my cute little baekie' they thought darkly.
"Baek say hi to your hyungs"ordered the fucking old hag. ' no one should order my baekie' they glared at the old man darkly and want to throw them out of the house when a cute little voice interrupted them
" hi hyung I'm Baekhyun, nice to meet you all " said Baekhyun. For a moment they forget to breathe. What a cute innocent voice. They begin to notice their pants are getting tight. They want to hear the voice moaning, begging and screeming.
" I'm going to go for a business trip, and I will return after one month" that old man said. 'who cares' they thought. They are more than happy to get rid of him. " And you all have to take care of him" . 'oh yes, we will. We will take care of him completely' seeing the dark look on their face Mr.Byun thought, is it okay to let innocent baek live with them? But he don't have any choice. He sighed and with simple take care to Baekhyun he left the place.

Beakhyun don't know what to do, there he stood still too afraid to move. When he first entered the house he can sense something dark. He don't even want to enter the house, he want to run back to his kind care taker. But those inside the house are his hyungs. They won't hurt him. Right?

When he looked at them he shuddered. They are looking at him with such a look Baekhyun wants to hide from them. But they are his hyungs so he trusted them. His lonely days are going to end, he thought happily. But in some days he will wish he stayed lonely and never came to this house.

The boys stood there in awe they so want to squeeze their puppy. Before they could do something Suho stepped forward and introduced him " Hello little brother I'm Suho you can call me hyung" just like that everyone began to introduce themselves" I'm chanyeol sweet baekie", " I'm your Kris hyung my baek" , " I'm kyungsoo sweety" ," I'm Yixing and they are Tao, Chen , kai , sehun and luhan puppy" "yah we can introduce ourselves no need to interfere yelled luhan.

Baekhyun smiled at his hyungs they are so sweet they even have him pet names. Seeing his smile his hyungs falls more for him. " Ah hyungs I'm so tired , can I sleep" Baekhyun asked them nervously. The boys cooed at his cuteness and so want to eat him up. But they controlled themselves now is not a time.

Luhan grabbed his hand and admired how soft his skin was " I will bring you to your bedroom you can sleep we will woke you up for dinner" seeing this other also want to touch their baekie.
After luhan showed Baekhyun his room he bid goodbye. He don't want to leave his puppy's hand but seeing the tired look he give up. Baekhyun looked around the room. Too tired to unpack he just crashed against the bed and slept peacefully unaware of the dark storm that is going to destroy him in the name of love.
" So what do you all thing" asked Tao. " We will make him ours" said kyungsoo. Everyone smirked at this. "What if he fell in love someone other than us" sehun asked with jealousy. He don't want his baek to be in someone's arm other than his brothers. " For that we will have to lock him up in the mansion, he is never going outside of this house ever" said chanyeol darkly.

Everyone agreed they won't let anyone stare at their baekie. He is theirs no one deserve their little baekie other than them. " What if he want to go outside" asked kai worried. Ofcourse beakhyun would want to go outside and interact with other people to make friends, that thought alone make them want to kill everyone so that baekie will love only them.

" We will punish him" said luhan darkly. The boys begin to smirk, thinking how they going to punish their little boy." We will punish him, bend him, claim him untill he submit to us, untill he loves us like we do" Kris said.

" We have set some rules for our little boy so that he will behave" said kyungsoo. " We will discuss them in dinner, can't wait for my little angel to wake up" xiumin said thinking about Baekhyun.
'our little baekie , you are never going to escape from us'