Chapter 22

"Wow, this kind of cosplay is really hot"

Baekhyun looked behind to see two pair of eyes ravishing his form.

That's when Baekhyun realised
' shit! I forgot to remove the dog ears'

"Chen hyung! Xiumin hyung!"

"It's seems like our little puppy is trying to be naughty" xiumin smirked at him.

"And naughty puppies needs to be punished" Chen roamed his eyes around his body making Baekhyun blush.

"Come to my room after dinner.
We got so many toys for you to play.
Don't be late or hyung will punish you" xiumin whispered and gave a little bite to his ear.

They smirked at him and gave him a wink. Even after they left Baekhyun was standing there looking like a lost puppy.

At xiumin's bedroom

"Nnghh h.. hyung" a moan echoed through the room.

"It seems like our puppy likes his new toy" xiumin and chen smirked at the sight before them.

There infront of them layed a very naked Baekhyun with vibrator in his ass. His body glistening with sweat making him look ethereal.

Baekhyun moaned loudly when he came, making them hard.

"You look so delicious now baby, all laid out for us" xiumin licked his lips at the sight of wrecked Baekhyun.

"I am going to devour you for the whole night" Chen moved beside him and removed the vibrator that was making Baekhyun mad for past one hour.

Both xiumin and chen are interrupted by a loud knocking. They both sighed angrily and went to open the door.
They don't like it when someone is interrupting them, they finally had a chance to get Baekhyun after two years of separation.

"What you need?" Chen yelled seeing their unwanted guests.

Baekhyun looked at the door only for his eyes to widen.
There stood his hyungs Suho, luhan and Yixing.

"Can't you all wait for tomorrow" xiumin wants to go back to Baekhyun.

"Mind if we join you guys" Suho asked while giving a flirtatious smile to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun closed his eyes and sighed
' My hyungs are the biggest perverts in the world' .

"It seems like our baby need more company" luhan already moved sat near Baekhyun and began to stroke his head tenderly.

"You want us to leave baby" lay asked while giving a sweet kiss to his forehead.

"No hyung"

"See our baby want us to be here" luhan exclaimed happily and crushed his lips to Baekhyun.

Xiumin and chen sighed heavily and closed the door. There is no point in arguing.

Seeing the dried cum in Baekhyun stomach and dirtied toy Suho chuckled " you naughty baby had fun before us".

Baekhyun blushed. Luhan finally released his lips, making him able to breathe.

"Let me taste you" lay claimed his lips and began to suck his bottom lip.

Xiumin and chen not wasting any time went to suck on his already hard lips. Baekhyun's body is already sensitive from the series of orgasm he had while having a toy in his ass.

Suho started to stroke his small cock, making him moan loudly.

"Shit even your moan is so beautiful baby" Chen gave a little bite to his nipple.

Suho began to give love bites to his soft thighs and moved to his cock.
He started to suck his pink member making Baekhyun see stars.

Luhan undressed himself and placed his member to Baekhyun's lips
"Open your mouth baby, hyung needs you".

Baekhyun opened his mouth like a obedient puppy and began to suck luhan slowly.

"Yeah, just like that baby. You are making your hyung happy".

Xiumin already undressed himself and moved behind him, positioning his member at baekhyun's small entrance " the toy prepared you so well, you don't need additional preparation, let's move to the main dish"

He inserted himself in one go and began to fuck him raw.

Baekhyun cried first in pain then pleasure filled his body.

"H.. hyung faster"

"Moan for me baek, call my name"

"Ahh... Xiumin hyung"

Luhan began to move faster inside him, nearing his release.

"Hyung is so close baby" luhan cummed with a loud
"I love you baby boy".

He removed himself from baekhyun's mouth. Baekhyun gave him a beautiful smile and whispered
"I love you too hyung".

Luhan teared. Having his baby saying
' i love you ' is the most precious thing to him in the whole world.

After luhan, Chen took his place.

Xiumin thrusted furiously inside him
" Say you love me baby!"

" I love you xiumin hyung!!"

Hearing his loud yell, xiumin cummed hard inside him. After he finished he gave a kiss to his forehead
" I love you too baby".

Lay claimed his place and thrusted himself in one go, making Baekhyun scream.

"You are so tight baby. So hot for your hyung. What you want baby? Tell your hyung"

"Faster hyung!"

Hearing his yell lay began to move faster inside him.
"You like that baby".

"Yes hyung. More!!"

Chen gave a hard pinch to his nipple
"Don't forget me baby, suck hyung too"

He began to suck hard on Chen's member making him cum
"Hyung loves you baby"

"I love you too hyung"

Chen removed himself from baekhyun's mouth and settled with sucking his little nipples.
"I can't get enough of this baby boy"

After lay, Suho took his place
"I had waited for this moment baby.
For two years i dreamed of fucking you in every position possible"

He thrusted inside him
"Shit!! You are so tight baby!!!
I am going to fuck you so hard".

"I am also not finished with you yet, baby"
Luhan gave him a evil smirk.

After two hours

After the intense sex session, Baekhyun is tired. His hyungs took turns in fucking him.

He closed his eyes and slept immediately.

His hyungs looked at him fondly with lots of love
"Tomorrow you are going to get surprised baby".

Vote and comment ❤️❤️❤️