The mysterious start

He walked into the room. His eyes danced on as he stalked around. His hair, pure black swayed in the air. I stood in the middle of the strange room insignificantly , not knowing whether to run or admire his presence. He wore a tattered pant along with a sleeve which suited him genuinely. His near circular face glistened with so much curiosity that made him look handsome . He called out softly to someone , probably his puppy but I noted one thing. His voice had the charm to invite trouble . He smiled mockingly . And-and his eyes , deep blue made a quick movement . His hands went softly to switch on the light . I knew I had to move but I thought it wouldn't hurt to see his eyes one more time . The light soon scattered. And I stood , faintly and whispered " Hey " . He told back something that I did not recognise. He moved forward , towards me , tilted his neatly organised head and looked straight into my eyes . And I knew I had to run . I had broken through his house because... well , for other reason. I cannot afford to say him the truth. As I was pondering what I should say him , he asked , " you want any help ? " and his voice melted straight to my heart . He asked with so much care as if he had known me for a long time .

And so I decided to include him, if he was interested, in the plan . It was just the case that I wanted someone with whom I can execute it . His house was so conveniently placed for my purpose. But it would also mean to say all those stuff which I had hidden from every living person on this planet. If he would turn me in to the police , then it would cost everything, including my family . But if he just agreed , all would go on so well that I could possibly have expected . I looked once more into his comforting eyes . And I made my choice . 'Once now or never ' I thought. And so I began to say him everything with my voice stuttering.

And so began the story of my life , that I was so far not so keen to live , but now felt sorry for it . The beginning of a new friendship or something that is simply more than it and that can definitely serve my purpose and solve my problem that had been bending for the past four years .

For the next part , please comment...😀till then, bye