Chapter 2- Stuck together

(okay scratch that part where I said it will be smut at the start of this chapter. I'm just going to take it slow and then build the tension up soon enough :^) hope you'll enjoy!)

Walter was unconsious for a few minutes after been pulled by Lance, and boy Lance had a tomato-red face right when that event happened. Lance just wanted Walter to wake up! When Walter woke up after those frw minutes (which felt hours) he stretched out as if he's been sleeping this whole time, but once he realised where he was, he too had a tomato-red face as well as Lance. "W-wha-what happened?" Walter then said, still red. Lance was speechless for a second, but snapped put of his fantasy world, and said "Well.... Y-you invented a new liquid that made anyone w-who drank it.... Get stuck to the person they love until the person they love, love them back, a-and you drank it..... Walter.... Are you g-gay......?...... F-for me??" Walter was just frozen. He snapped out of his head freezing, and finally said "Uhhhhhh....... N-no? O-okay..... Y-yes." He then gulped consciously, letting Lance know that he's scared how he will react. Lance noticed and sighed. He then got himself thinking that he shouldn't, but did.... "Prove it then." "W-wha-"  "I said prove it if you're gay for me. Show me how you feel." 'God I love it when he blushes, but he should really do this though. I bet he's going to pleasure me- god what am I say-'   He then snapped out of it right when he felt a soft pair of lips on his..... It was Walter.....