Chapter 1

Love. Something that can't be forced, but shared. It can be a game, but have no winners. It can be relentless, yet forgiving. Who knew just four little letters could have such a powerful meaning? You sure didn't. You had no idea what love was until you learned it for yourself.

Your name Cronus Ampora, and you're head over heals for an albino male named Kankri Vantas. You live on the planet Earth in a city called Manhattan. You are fascinated with greasers from the 50's, and aim to be exactly like them. You slick your hair back with gel, wear white t-shirts with leather jackets, blue jeans, and combat boots all the time. You even occasionally have a cigarette hanging out of your mouth, though you're not one to spoke them too often. To tie this all together, you plan on getting your motorcycle license after you turn eighteen.

You happened to be born elsewhere, so you have a bit of an accent. Luckily for you, it works well with your greaser image. You're not Italian, but you sure as hell like to pretend to be. You even sat down and learn a bit of it to help with picking up chicks, though.... You can't help your feeling towards the particular boy mentioned earlier.

Today you had to go to school, because after all, it is a Monday. Every morning, you spend more time on making yourself look good than both your brothers combined. Your older brother, who you respectively call Dual, doesn't really care about his appearance. You scoff at his idiocy. "How does a person not wanna to look as fly as me?" But the question is never answered. Your younger brother, cares more than Dual, but less than you. You call him pipsqueak, though his name is Eridan. He's always been so much smaller than you and your brother, and the both of you often give him a hard time for it. You guys can't help it though, Eri is so cute when he gets frustrated. Gets blue in the face and everything.

You hear Dual yell for you to hurry up because school starts soon. You give yourself one final look over before leaving the small apartment the three of you share.

As you make your way down the street, you notice a blob of red, black, and white out of the corner of your eye. It's him. Kankri. You turn your head to get a look at him. You can't help but smile.

Kankri was wearing his favored bright red sweater. He always looked cute in that. It really worked well with his snow white hair and black jeans. He also wore red converse to match.

After ogling over him, you hadn't realized that you were about to smack right into a road sign until you were too late. You fell back, a bit dazed about the suddenness of the collision. You rubbed the side of your head, and hoped to god Kankri hadn't seen that.

You sigh with relief as he continued his walk without a bit of interruption. You regain your bearings and start walking again.

Ten minutes later, you were at school. You join your friends Rufioh, Horuss, Kurloz, and Meenah.

"Aye look buoys, it's cro"

"Cronus hey!" Rufioh greeted him.

"What's up guys?"

"We were just talkin aboat you." Meenah had a slight smirk.

"Oh yeah? What 'aboat'?" You put quotes around the word to mock your female friend.

"Stick a sock in in cro. We were talkin aboat your lil' school buoy crush on a certain someone." Meenah nudged him.

You felt a bit flustered and huffed. Your cross your arms and became defensive. "I don't gotta crush on em'."

"Who do you think you're foolin?* Rufioh placed a hand on your shoulder and gestured toward the boy walking into the school building with the other. "Every time you see him, you turn into a goof and can't take your eyes off him. You're like a lost puppy. Why don't you talk to him?"