-Prologue-

Niall always knew he would be a Little, especially during XFactor..He would wet the bed, and constantly seek attention from the other members of One Direction. Typically Niall would sleep in Harry's or Louis's bed, instead of his own. So natural once he was classified as a Little the only real idea was for Louis and Harry to adopt Niall as their Little. You could even say that Niall was the one to bring the pair together...As years went by things kind of crumbled apart. Zayn leaving One Direction and soon after One Direction taking the break. This only brought a lot of stress on Louis's and Harry's relationship. They called it quits at the end of 2016. So Niall was being jumped from house to house, hotel to hotel. In 2018, Niall didn't really see Louis or as Niall likes to call him, Dada. Niall spent most of that year with Harry as he toured around the world. Harry was busy most of the time. So he spent most of the time with his nanny, Millie. She's a nice nanny, but Niall only wanted his parents. It was Christmas of 2018 when Niall finally saw Louis, spending it with Louis's family. The next day he was back with Harry, spending a second Christmas with Harry's family. For the most part, Niall lived with Harry, Louis would take the Little sometimes during the day or for a weekend. So Niall just had to get use to being moved around all the time...Especially as 2019 rolled around. They both had albums coming out the they both are going to be touring in 2020. Niall definitely wasn't looking forward to it, not one bit.

(Just a little note...Freddie doesn't exist in this story. I decided not to add him, as it felt weird to do so. Also classifications exist. The only ones you really need to know about are..
Caregivers
Littles
And
Neutrals.