-One-

"Louis over here!

"No! Over Here!"

"Niall! Look at me!"

Harry watches with a frown, apparently, it was the only thing in his twitter feed. Today Louis and Niall went out in the public to do something and paparazzi started to hound them.  At one point you could hear Louis shouting profanities and it got so bad Louis had to yank Niall out of his buggy and leaving the buggy with the paparazzi. The news was having a field day with the video. TMZ even claiming Louis is abusive. The video stops, and the caller id of Louis is shining bright on his screen. Harry quickly answers it.

"I'm not abusive." Louis cries, Harry's heartbreaks, Louis rarely cries.

"I know Louis. You didn't do anything wrong." Harry tries to comfort the other Caregiver. It doesn't work as the man continues to cry.

"You're going to take him from me." Louis chokes out. Harry almost drops his phone. Why would Louis think that? Sure they weren't together anymore. But Harry would never take legal actions on the other man. He's a good Caregiver.

"Lou! I would never do that, I saw the video, you did what you had to do. Niall probably doesn't even remember it. Speaking of Ni, how is he?" Harry replies, trying to get distract Louis.

"He's eating McDonald's chicken nuggets right now." Louis mumbles. Harry lets out a small laugh, as Louis knows Harry hates when Niall eats unhealthy fast food. It was always Louis who gave him fast food.

"I'm sure he prefers that than to my healthy food he is forced to eat." Harry jokes, Louis laughs a little. "No one likes your food choices."

"Dada! it goes boom!" Niall screams, Harry can hear his Little clearly. Louis sighs, "What goes boom?"

"Saucy!" Niall giggles, this makes Louis sigh more.

"I got to clean that sauce up..but Harry, thank you for this."

"No problem, if you need to talk about anything, don't be afraid to call me."

"Alright Styles, You too." Louis replies, not long after they hang up. Both of them feeling the same aching pain of loneliness.