prologue

Chaeyoung's College Dairy :

Hi, my name is Park Chaeyoung and I finally finished high school. Thank god.

My life in high school was as bad as hell, all my teachers hated me and I suffered bullying by 3 bitches who thought they were above everyone else. One day I decided to resist them and guess what? I won.

And the leader went to her daddy (the principal) and I was the one who got expelled. But yeah, finally I'm leaving this city! I'm going to a college with a campus, so I'm gonna share my room with 3 other girls, I haven't talked to them yet... but I'm super exited to make new friends, go to parties but also to study and learn a lot, because my parents are working really hard to get enough money so I can go to this college. This college is one of the best colleges in South Korea so I'm really lucky to go there!

Today I'm leaving Busan (my hometown) and I'm going to Seoul! I'm so exited! Wish me luck!

Goodbye Dairy, see ya in Seoul!
Goobye high school life!
Welcome college life!

...

Hello guys! welcome to my first fanfic, I've been reading a lot of other fanfictions and learning more vocabulary so my books turn out better for you guys! and also thank you so much for 800 reads on my other book I'm really happy!!

I hope y'all enjoy this book!
Thank you guys for the support💛