Gamer Deku

Eri had seen Izuku reaching out to her. His armor was damaged, his faceplate was off and she can see his face. He was breathing hard and sweating, his rockets were keeping up with them, Eri jumped with Mirio's cape and fell into his arms.

Overhaul had seen this and started to attack them. "GIVE HER BACK!" He yelled. He started to send out rocks at them. Izuku channeled his inner Iron Man and dodged everything the Yakuza threw at them.

 Izuku channeled his inner Iron Man and dodged everything the Yakuza threw at them

He was hurting and already using 20% of 'One of All. "Armor stability at 65%." Said JARVIS.

"Pump more juice to the rockets." So the rockets were going faster and they were trying to get past Overhaul. All of a sudden, they were gone. Everyone had felt the backwash of the jets and Overhaul had gone to prepare for a fight and get Eri back.

(With Izuku and Eri)

They were flying thousands of feet off the ground. While they were, his armor was getting fixed. After it was complete, it started to get bigger. "JARVIS what's going on?" He said.

"Sir, armor stability is at 100%. Size of the armor tripled." He was right, the armor was huge. (Think a cross between Hulkbuster and Sentinel

It was like he was in a mech suit with a section for someone in the torso and back as if the person on top would be on the one in the torso shoulders

They landed and he put her down. He looked at Eri, kneeled down to her. "Are you alright?" He asked she looked like she was about to burst out into tears. He hugged her tightly. "It's okay, I'm more worried about you." 

Just then they had heard something about to come out from below

Just then they had heard something about to come out from below. Izuku quickly grabbed her and took off. He got her out of harm's way and landed with her in a 'princess carry'.

"She has the power of 'rewind'." Said Overhaul. Izuku got out of the armor, Eri was near him. His bodysuit was ripped, he was sweating but was glowing teal. His hair was spiked up and teal electricity started going across his body.

"So, this was all because you wanted to turn everyone back to their base form?" He said as he walked to the side of the armor and it opened a section of it, revealing a bottle of cold water. He took it and opened it up. "And you're pissed off that no one would, 'see the big picture'? Let's take a look at these people." He walked over to Eri and handed her the bottle, she started drinking from it. "You got Sir Nighteye; All Might's former sidekick who can see the future. Le Million; who called himself that because he wanted to save a million people and if it wasn't for you, he could have. Three of the most lovely heroines I know. A lovely, legendary dragon girl, who kinda lives up to the legend. Those goons your oyabun gave you to terrorize everyone, Who You Killed! And you put that same oyabun in a coma, on a promise??? It's no wonder why no one sees your 'genius'. But if I can't stop your so-called genius and you destroy all of the quirks in the world. You can be damn sure I will avenge it!"

 You can be damn sure I will avenge it!"

(Here's the fact)

Overhaul got mad and started to attack, "MOVE!" Izuku yelled as he grabbed Eri and did just that. "JARVIS!"

"Moving my Ass, sir!" The mech suit flew over to them, it was under them and opened. He maneuvered so that Eri was under him and

"GET ON!" He yelled at Eri, but she was scared. "IT'S ALRIGHT. I'M RIGHT BEHIND YOU!" She let go of his hand and landed on the suit. "GET IN THE HATCH!" She did, then Izuku fell right into the mech's cockpit. It closed up tight, Eri was safe in the part she was in. The hatch closed and she had a shoulder harness on locking her in, as did Izuku. He pressed a button and a pair of hand grips appeared in front of the armrests.

"Eri, see those handgrips in front of the armrests?" He said.

"Yeah," she said.

"Grab them and don't let them go!" She did and they took off. "Hang on, here we go!" Then they faced off against Overhaul.

"Oh yeah, there was one person that doesn't see your genius. Her name's Eri, she's your oyabun's granddaughter. I figure she deserves some semblance of justice!" Then they started fighting him, blasts were flying, missiles were launched, Izuku was dodging Overhaul's attacks and started to fire on him and the power of Eri's quirk started to run out.

"Nii-Kun, I'm Scared!" She whimpered.

"Everything is going to be alright Eri," he was firing on Overhaul. He moved his hand from one of the triggers and reached back. "Grab my hand." She does, "we got this. We're in this together." Then he basically started throwing punches like he was either a Jostar or Kenshiro. Overhaul was getting destroyed, then he drew back his fist, activated a concussive blast, and was ready to throw it. "Concussive blast 20%. We don't want to kill him."

When he was about to do it, Overhaul saw his life flash before his eyes. "Good night 'Beak boy'!" He fired, blasting him down to the street knocking him unconscious.

They landed in front of Overhaul's downed body and got out. "Don't worry, we'll find a way to help you and your grandpa." He said, Eri hugged him tightly and cried on his shoulder.

"Thank you, oni-kun." She sobbed, "thank you so much." Her energy had gone into the mech. Izuku was still glowing.

Note: This is a combination of my 'Gamer Izuku' idea and episode 76 of the anime.