New Day Deku vs the 'New Captain Planet'

Izuku had pulled it off, a blockbuster from the top turnbuckle. Iida and Shoto were slapping the mat, Captain Planet and Izuku were down.

Shoto: GET UP, IZUKU!

Iida: WE DIDN'T COME TO LOSE! WE DON'T LOSE TODAY! NOT TODAY!

Izuku was struggling to get up as Captain Planet was on his knees and started punching him in the face.

Ken: My God! Listen to those hits!

Angel: Cap's not playing anymore. Sorry Zuzu, you had a good run but, Planet's the man!

Then Planet grabs Izuku's face and shakes him.

C. Planet: Look At Me! You Are Nothing! I'm The Champion And Will Be For A Long Time!

Then he slaps the hero, but that awoke something in him. He slowly turned his head back to the 'blueberry' and slapped him back. Then Cap slapped him again and got another in return. They were trading slaps.

Angel (confused): What is going on?

Ken: They are trading hits.

Then when Planet tried to kick him Izuku grabbed his foot, rolled over him, and got him in an 'Angle Lock'.

Ken: 1-A LOCK!

Angel (Shocked): NO!

Iida: KEEP IT ON HIM!

Planet was struggling to the ropes and he grabbed them. The crowd was booing him.

Angel (upset): How can these ingrates boo him?

Izuku rolled away from Planet, trying to get some space. Then the crowd started cheering and chanting.

Crowd: PLUS ULTRA! PLUS ULTRA! PLUS ULTRA!

Ken: This crowd's really getting into it.

Angel: These Ingrates are nothing!

Izuku was in the corner listening to the crowd cheering and started to feel it.

Ken: Oh he's feeling it!

Izuku grabbed the top rope and started to shake it and screamed.

Angel (nervous): Settle down Deku!

Izuku let go of the rope and started yelling. Planet rolled over and got up on his knees.

Ken: Uh oh, I know what time it is!

Izuku flung his arms back, had one foot behind him, and was leaning on the other one. Then he screamed out.

Izuku, Iida, Shoto, and the Crowd (screaming): PLUS ULTRA!!

Izuku charged him and shin kicked him to the head.

Ken: U A KICK! (Izuku covers) Covers 1... 2... (Planet kicks out) NO!

The crowd groans.

Shoto: Stay on him Izuku!

Then the crowd started to clap and cheer.

Crowd (clapping): U.S.S! U.S.S! U.S.S!

Izuku looked at the crowd and smirked and started to stomp the matt.

Ken: Hey Angel?

Angel: WHAT?

Ken: It's Time To Go To 'Motown'!

Izuku stomped about 6 times, steps over to a now standing Captain Planet, and hits a beautiful superkick. But, it didn't drop him.

Iida: Do it!

Izuku made like he was about to run right Planet, charged him, grabbed by the right side of his body, jumped with him, and flipped in the air.

Ken: HERE IT COMES!

Angel (Mad): THAT MOVE SHOULD BE OUTLAWED!

Izuku and Crowd (yelling): United States of SMASH!

He slammed Planet to the mat, locking him tightly to the mat. He wasn't getting up; 1.. 2.. 3!!! Izuku lets him go and was shocked, he just became the new ACW Great God Champion!

Ken: He's Done It! New Champion!

Iida and Shoto got into the ring and grabbed him in a tight hug. Iida started crying on Izuku's shoulder as the ref pointed to him.

Announcer: Here is your winner and NEW ACW Great God Champion: Izuku MIDORIYA! (picture Greg Hamilton announcing this)

Ken: My God THAT Was A Match!

Angel (mad): Thank's a lot Zuzu! I'm Out $20!

Iida went over to the crowd and grabbed a little girl, she has long pale blue-gray hair and red eyes, a horn on the right side of her head, she has on a 1-A T-shirt, shorts, socks, sneakers, and her arms were covered in bandages. He placed her in the ring and she ran to Izuku and grabbed him in a tight hug.

Then Shoto grabbed the box he had when they came out and Iida went to a stand that had something on it and covered with a velvet cloth. Then he took it off revealing a new Great God Championship belt with the plates Izuku's logo. He grabbed it and handed it to Izuku, the girl took the belt and gave it to Izuku. He took it and hugged her.

Ken: That's his adopted daughter; Eri.

Then they opened the box and inside were Great God Champion T-shirts. On the from were chibi versions of Izuku, Shoto and Iida in the plate of the belt and the words; 'the Great God Champ...', on the back, were their backs and the words; '...is HERE!'

Angel (annoyed): Oh come on! What would've happened if he didn't win? Those T-shirts would go to some third country!

They were throwing them out to the crowd and Shoto grabbed two shirts and went to the commentator's table and handed one to Ken and Angel.

Ken: Thanks Shoto.

Angel just glared at him.

Ken: Take the shirt Angel, live a little. (Shoto placed it on her) There you go, you look good! (wraps an arm around her shoulders, leaned over and pulled out his phone to take a selfie)

Angel: Masters, That Better Not Make Bookface!

Ken: Oh, don't worry Angel. (she sighed in relief) It's going on ACW.net.

Angel (horrified): NO!