A M O R O U S

Amorous (adj.)- loving; affectionate

                       {•Unedited•}                    E  N  Z  O  S  P  O  V

{•Unedited•}
E N Z O S P O V

I follow closely behind Sin into his office. The familiar scent of leather and cinnamon hit hard as soon as you step foot inside. Davina complains about the smell of whiskey so she makes him keep cinnamon air fresheners plugged into the walls. I sit down in front of him, taking out the papers I've gathered over the last few days.
"I was hoping to have more by the time you got back but with an early arrival I'm afraid this is all I could gather," I tell him, placing them in front of him. He places his tattooed hands on the desk, taking each of the papers and aligning them single file beside each other. I get up and take my phone out to take pictures of them incase we ever lose these.
"The coke shipment from Philip in Columbia was even, you can mark him as payed off but some of his buddies aren't. We have to work that out and create a second list on who owes us," he says. I nod and take a seat again, grabbing a pen from one of his containers. My handwriting is messy now but I'm usually told I have great handwriting for a male. "You and Emmy spend a lot more time together now. I thought you couldn't stand each other," Sin says, stacking the papers back together.
"She's definitely grown out of her childish ways and she'll be easy to mentor if she still wants to get into the business," I tell him. That's the best excuse I could come up with and it sounds convincing enough. It's not like I can tell him her and I have been seeing each other and the majority of the time is spent buried between her legs. Fuck, just thinking about it is making me miss her and not just sexually, her presence is enough for me.
"How are you and Madeline? She hasn't been around lately, Davina is starting to think she's pregnant." I laugh nervously, closing the filing cabinet.
"Very unlikely." But I'll be making your daughter take a pregnancy test every week just to make sure we have no slips.
•••••

                     E  M  M  Y  S  P  O  V

I open my door and walk out of my room to run into a hard chest. Glancing up, my eyes meet Enzo's piercing gaze. He keeps asking forward, making me stumble back into my room. He shuts the door and runs his hands down to my thighs. I'm very happy with my choice to wear a loose fitting dress with long white loose sleeves, giving him easy access.
     "Being in that office all day knowing you're so fucking close to me has been driving me insane all day," he says, his hands claiming by body. I start undoing the few buttons of his suit coat, shoving it off his shoulders. He laughs and grabs the back of my neck.
       "You know how many times I played dolls with you outside of this door?" He asks with a miscue laugh. I smile, remembering that. I would always find some way for his doll to die a horrible death. "Now I can play with you right here like this," he says, sneaking his hand under the front of my dress and touching me through my panties. One hand grips his arm while the other grabs hold of the door knob.
My eyes lock with his, a lustful look in his. I relax against the door and his body, my eyes closing as I just let him take control of me. He can own me in any way he possibly can. And even if I want to let him do that...I love pressing those buttons.
     "Mmm, daddy wanted me all day, huh?" He nods, tilting my chin up to meet his lips. I stop just before they can make contact and shove his hand away from my wet parties. "Too has you can't have me."
    "I thought you were going to be good..."
    "What made you think that?"  He growls in my ear, pressing harder against the door. The bones of my shoulders start reacting to the applied pressure. "You can't control just come in here and have me whenever you want. I'm getting lunch with Catalina."
      He grabs my jaw and digs his fingers into my skin. "Like hell you are. I've been waiting for you all day."
"You're a control freak," I say.
   "Yes, but I get the sense that you don't like being in control, so it works out," he says, hands snaking around my waist. My body relaxes now. Straightening up, my body presses against his, wrapping my arms around his neck. "I'm going away for a week on business to Vegas for a meeting to discuss some business with some Korean distributors. I was thinking you should tag along." Wow, the mood changed fast...
"As your mistress?"
"Aren't you already that?" Ha. Ha. "No, I would just like to have you to myself where we don't have to hide anything. Just not having you yesterday was too much for me and this morning...god, I seen you in that little nightgown and couldn't even touch you cause your dad and Val. Plus, I would love to see you parading around in a bikini."
"Just cause you said that I'm going to dress like a nun."
"You act as if I wouldn't enjoy that." I roll my eyes at his filthy mind. This morning I did decide to be a bit of tease when I knew not many of the guys would be around. It was just Cass and Enzo in the living room when I went to the kitchen to get coffee in my silk, purple nightgown romper that have lace going all the way down the middle. I knew he would see me.
     "My dad should be staying here tonight getting caught up on more work," I tell him, getting up on my tiptoes and kissing his jaw. The corners of his mouth turn up into a sexy smile. I run my hands down his muscular arms, squeezing his biceps. "You could come by and spend the night with me. Eve won't even realize, Cass will be there to keep her occupied."
      "That's too risky," he tells me. My shoulders slump. Maybe I should have just let him do me. I bat my lashes seductively at him, grazing my fingertips over his bulging crotch. There's no way to hide his massive size when he's turned on, pants on or not. Maddie is ridiculous for feeling the need to be with another man with someone like Enzo. He's sweet (when he wants to be) and knows what he's doing sexually. If it was legal and right, I would dangle him like a pair of earrings. "Back to the subject at hand, you should come with me. A few of the guys will be there as well but I already told your dad I was planning to mentor you since you want to get involved in the business. He won't think anything if it and Catalina is going with Caleb. You two can share a hotel room where I'm staying...preferably a room close to mine."
    "I don't know..."
    "It's not a question, you're coming with me. Maddie won't be anywhere near us and we can have time to ourselves with your dad at another hotel," he says. That does sound nice. Every time we've slept together I've thought about her or the possibility of someone like my dad or Idris walking in on us. We would finally have privacy and the ability to lay around like a real couple...
     "Fine."
      •••••