R A S A S V A D A

Rasasvada (n.)- the taste of bliss in the absence of all thoughts.

                       {•Half Edited•}                      E  N  Z  O  S  P  O  V

                       {•Half Edited•}
E N Z O S P O V

Emmy squirms against me as turn her around so we have more of a look out. Her neat brows tug together, my hand slowly running down the sensitive skin on her stomach. She turns her head to the side and presses her lips against my jaw, pecking small kissed up to my ear. I smile against her temple, chuckling as she grinds against my fingers.
"I didn't know this had matching buttoms," I say, slipping my fingers into her bikini bottoms. She's worn the small top before that does very little to hide her breast's and exposes all her cleavage. The bottoms aren't too different, the sides nothing but thin strings connecting to make a small bow and just enough to hide what's important. I wonder how she even got this behind her parents back.
"My mom doesn't let me wear them." That explains it. I don't blame her, it does very little to hide her goods. She gasps as I slip my fingers between her slit, rubbing her clit in slow circular motions with my middle finger. "Enzo," she sighs, resting her head against my shoulder. I could listen to her say my name like that all day.
"Let me fill you." She nods without any hesitation, acting much different than she was earlier. I know this will pass and she'll most likely regret this after but I'll take advantage of what I can get. And even when she wants to pull back I can reel her back in just how I did last night.
Seeing her this morning, I wanted nothing more but to take her again on the counter. She looked exhausted from our activities and there was a small limp to her step. She stands up and removes her bikini bottoms, tugging the cups of the top to the side to expose her breasts. My hands reach up to massage them, pressing wet kisses down her neck and chest. I reach down and take myself out, stroking myself to get fully erect for her.
Resting her hands on my shoulders, she sits up on her knees and sinks down into me. She hisses in pain the more she takes. I continue with my kisses to relax her until the pain subsides. She wraps one around around my neck while I start thrusting my hips up into her.
Her lips part into an "O" shape. I let my hands run down her back and around to her ass, squeezing as hard as I can. She shoves my shoulder as a way to get me to stop, but I let go with one hand and grip her jaw, forcing her to look me in the eye.
"Don't try stopping me." After a few seconds she nods, pressing her swollen lips to mine. Her fingernails scratch at my shoulders and back, pulling my chest closer to hers. She bounces herself up and down, her breasts moving against my chest. I moan loudly, feeling her clench around me. She's so fucking tight and warm.
    "I don't get why you need me," she says, slowing down to catch her breath. My arms wrap around her to keep it going. "You have a wife. Fuck, Enzo. Right there!"
     "This is much better than anything I could get from her." She smiles and tugs at my hair, bringing herself almost completely up then back down. Her hips rock back and forth like she's done this a million times. The water moves against are bodies, slapping against our skin. Sweat beads our bodies from the heat of the moment and water.
     "I'm close!" She was so worried about getting caught a few minutes ago but someone would be able to hear her far sooner than see us. My teeth bite down on her bottom lip, dragging it out roughly. She tries hiding her face in my shoulder but I dodge it. She pouts in response, narrowing her eyes at me.
     "I want you to look at me," I tell her. "Look me in the eye when you cum." She nods, locking her eyes with mine. She legs shake beside me as she cums, bringing me over the edge with her. My muscles tense as I let go, my fingers digging into her back. She comes to a dead stop, resting her head on my shoulder. "You're all mine, Emilia."
     She pauses when she sits up, looking at me deep in thought. "I'm all yours."
     •••••••
E M I L I A S P O V