No mom it hurts

"It's smells so bad in hear... Mom im home" silent says
Silent come here you need to tell me before you leave somewhere ok?
Ok mother
                   Few hours later
BAM! CRASH! BOOM! Silent sighs mothers drunk agian. Before silent could go to her room to get away her mother grabbed silent slung her through the glass door her face bleeding from her nose and the cuts by her eyes. Silent could hardly get up as her mother pushed her agian on the floor "you know this is all your fault that your father died all you fault" then smack her so hard the hand mark turned purple on silents face. "Im tired of living with you! You worthless little piece of shit" her mother says as she threw silent into the road cars going past. Silent got up and ran to her window and was getting her stuff so she could leave "did i say you could come back" her mother says while she yanks silent by her neck pushes out the window and locks it "haha there's no way at all you could get back in"
                   A few days past
No school no food no home should i go back silent thinks to herself. As Silent walks back home thinking of what could go good or what could go bad. When silent gets there there's a note on the door it read dear silent if you get back before i do the keys are in our old spot you can come in now.