Is she going to?!?

Silent went in the house and fell asleep she woke up and it was 6:45 her mom was still not there so she decided to go to school. When she got to school her friends made her a little more happy, she was paying more attention in schools, she got more smarter, and she started to get more and more friends but they would ask her why she wasn't at school for a few days a few days ago but she would ignore the fact that her mom was abusing her and just said she was sick but only one of her friends knew the real reason her name is Cindy. Cindy never knew why her mom did that to silent. So many times she would think so much about it and felt so bad for Silent. When silent got home her mom was still not there. The next morning agian no sight of her mother katlynn so Silent went to school so she wouldn't spend her whole day worried. At the end of school when the bell rang one of her new friends Audia ask if Silent could meet her in the woods at the tree house? Silent said "sure" and went home when she met Audia at the tree house in the woods Audia pulled out a cigarettet and a lighter and asked Silent if she wanted one.......

SORRY to leave ya hanging haha what decision do you think silent would make leave in comments what you think