|Chapter Thirteen|

What? Y'all thought this was over? PFFFF-

Also, we not gon talk bout how Steven don't go to school?-

Your POV

Me and Steven headed inside the house and Buck was beating the living dog doo-doo out of Connie. We looked at each other, not knowing what to do before Steven walked up and patted his back.

"Buck, chill out!' Steven peered over his shoulder at Connie. She had a bloody nose, black eyes, and she was bleeding almost all over!

Buck backed away and patted our heads, "Cya later. Glad I could help." He left calmly.

"Y-You still love me S-Steven..?" Connie reached for him.

"No. Y/n's my girlfriend. That means you have to get out." He pointed at the door.

Inside, I was laughing to myself. Outside...I was trying not to laugh.

"But Steven.." She began to whine.

Steven whispered something to her that made her tense up and run out, slamming the door shut.

"Well that was easy." I giggled a bit and sat on the couch.

He nodded and sat next to me, stretching out and yawning.

I patted his head, "Tired?"

He nodded and laid his head on my lap. I blushed a bit and started petting his fluffy hair, lulling him to sleep. As soon as he fell asleep, I carefully stood, grabbed a fluffy blanket, and cuddled next to him. Sooner or later, I fell asleep. Little did we know, something dangerous would happen in our time where we were vulnerable.