🌺04-Jaemin🌺

It was my first day at Vision Academy,i hope i can survive this day. I went inside the campus and i was shookt,everything was fancy,even the ceiling is Fancy...i guess this school is very expensive.

I went inside my prespective classroom and sit down while looking outside the window,just then...the door swung open revealing a girl....a familiar girl.

Am i dreaming?? I blink a few times to see if it was just a damn dream but it wasn't.

I saw her again...i walked out of the classroom and walked outside the campus...sniffing.

That girl who ruined my heart is studying here!! The girl i cherish the most is here! I ask her to tell a lie and guess what she said "i love you". Thats her way of breaking up or more specific being used and thats her famous line to her toys that she played before and After me. Im one of her toys and i was so stupid for not realizing that she was using me to forget her Ex.

She was stupid for playing me, didn't she realized that she lost someone who truly love her which is me!? Oh yeah she's a player. A player doesn't have feelings.

While walking around the campus,i saw a guy who is sitting on a bench....he look....sad and broken.

I sat down next to him and started a conversation with him.

"Are you broken hearted?" I asked and he nodded

"Y-yeah...i just saw my....Ex t-today" he said while sniffing,i pat his shoulder and said

"Its okay..the name's Na Jaemin by the way" i introduced

"My name is Lee Dongchyuck but call me Haechan" he said,still sniffing his nose.

"Haechan,its okay if you see your Ex,its her fault for losing a guy like you" i said which made haechan

"Your right"

"Its club day,wanna go with me?" I asked

"Sure" he said and we walked together inside the campus.

Once a player! Always a player! I'll remember that and move on!