🌸01-Renjun🌸

New life.Fresh start.

I step out of my car and wave good bye to dad as he drove away, im currently a fresh man here in Vision Academy. I hope i can do.....Great.

I enter the school and be greeted by students in a beautiful hall way, i check my schedule of the whole class hour and my classroom is.....Class-127 2nd floor.

As i enter the class room,a tall male came infront of me

"You must be Huang Renjun, Im Dong si cheng but call me Winwin" the tall male said and lead me to my prespective seat

"Thanks Winwin" i said and leave my bag on the floor, the door opens revealing a girl.....a familiar girl.

My vision began to blur,i dont know what to do in this kind of situation but seeing her again make my heart hurt as if a wooden stick shot me right in the heart.

I decided to go out quickly and ran away, i can see a nearby bench and decided to chill there for a moment.

Seeing that girl I trust and cherish the most make my heart break, remembering every moment with her felt like a Massive Nightmare I had in my whole life, loving her was a mistake, making promises with her was a total mistake, and being with her was a huge mistake.

I love her with all my heart and what she did? She cheated on me with my best friend...at those times, she was using me so she could see or meet my best friend.

"I still dont know why it effects me so much,even though were over" i mumbled as tears escaped in my eyes.

Just then,someone rub my back, i take a look at it to see who it was, it was a guy around my age

"You okay?" He asked as he offer me his handkerchief, i gladly took it and wipe my tears

"No...i saw my......E-Ex" i said, the male sighed and stood up

"My name is Jeno, Lee Jeno....wanna be friends?" He offered, I was kinda shock...someone wants to be my friend!!

"Sure... Im Huang Renjun by the way" i said as I stood up, still sniffing

"Relax my Friend, your not the only one who is heart broken" Jeno said that made me confused

"Are you...." I was a little shock, he then nodded.

"Im also heart broken too,and its the same situation like you" jeno said as he walked....maybe moving on wasn't the point at all to forget her

"Hey wait up" i didn't realized that he was so far away and i catch up with him....

Is there a map to tell me if this path I chose was right??