Sickover Sleepover!

It was a normal evening, and Remy was spending the night at Cricket's, as Cricket's birthday was tomorrow, His bodyguard was finally allowing him to have his first sleepover without him, just because his vacation was starting Tomorrow and he fully trusted Remy.

After the three ate dinner, they watched TV for a while, then went off and brushed their teeth. And finally, the three went into Cricket and Tilly's room, where Remy held out a very comfortable sleeping bag.

Remy slept right beside Cricket's Hammock, as Remy yawned, very tiredly.

"Man, I sure did have a blast, Cricket!" Remy said, smiling.

"Me too! What was your favorite part of the movie we watched?" Cricket asked.

"Geez, I can't name just one!" Remy replied.

"Me neither! Every second was the greatest." Cricket said.

Tilly then walked into the room, as she was finished brushing her teeth.

"Are y'all talkin' about you're favorite part of the movie?" Tilly asked, smiling.

"Yeah! What was YOU'RE favorite part, Tilly?" Cricket asked.

"Well, if I had to decide on just one part... I'd say the entire movie." Tilly replied.

Remy and Cricket smiled and agreed with Tilly, happily.

"Heck yeah!" Cricket said.

"You said it!" Remy said.

Suddenly, a bang on the wall was heard, startling everyone.

"Hey! If y'all don't be quiet, I'll go get my sword!" Gramma exclaimed, making sure that the three heard her.

Remy gulped, a bit nervous.

Cricket smiled, and turned to Remy.

"Oh, relax! That's just a threat to scare ya." Cricket said.

"Well, it worked." Remy Replied.

Tilly hopped on top of the bunk bed stairs, and threw herself onto her bed.

"Well, I think it's time to hit the hay." Tilly said.

The three agreed with eachother, and laid on their pillows, yawning and stretching.
It didn't take long before they all fell fast asleep, and the room was filled with nothing but darkness and snoring.

ZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzzZzz...

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

As everyone slept, Tilly had an amazing and weird dream.

In her dream, she was the queen of candy, and she ruled an entire city filled with candy.

-In Tilly's Dream-
Tilly sat in a royal chair made out of hard candy and licorice, she smiled and looked down at all of the candy, who bowed down to her, and gave her anything she wanted.

As everyone bowed, a Gummy Worm slithered infront of Tilly, who continued to smile.

"My queen, Permission to ask a question?" The gummy worm asked.

"Permission granted." Tilly replied.

"How DO you keep everything so tidy and delicious?" The gummy worm asked.