Mistakes

After a whole hour of cuddling, Remy started to feel a tiny pain in his stomach, and he groaned, yet again.

"Ugh..." Remy Groaned.

"What's wrong, Remy?" Tilly asked.

"I'm just a little hungry." Remy Replied.

"Oh! Do you want some biscuits I made for my tea party?" Tilly asked, smiling.

"Sure!" Remy Replied, smiling back at her.

Tilly then got up, and headed to the kitchen, while Remy continued to stay in the cozy couch, snuggled up into the covers.
He sighed happily, and yawned.

"Hmm, All this snuggling makes me feel... Home." Remy said, smiling.

He looked all around the room, curiously examining the entire room he sat in.
Some unusual things like spiders in a jar was in the room, but Remy shook it off, as it was normal for the Greens to own weird things.

However, he didn't think much of it, and shook it off.
He was then about to lie down, until something caught his eye.

"Hm?" He asked.

He then took a closer look at the thing, which was revealed to be a piece of paper stuck to the ground.

"What the-?" Remy softly asked himself, as he continued over to the item.

He then got close enough to pick the paper up, and he turned the paper to his working one eye.

"Did Tilly lose a drawing?" Remy asked, as he turned the page over to himself.

He examined the paper, only to make a shocked expression, with his mouth dropping open.

"...O-Oh No..." Remy softly said, feeling like someone had hit him in the gut.

Then, The door opened, with Gramma and I'll walking in, with a few bags of groceries, with Phoenix barking at the two, greeting them both.

"Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!" She barked, happily.

Tilly came out of the kitchen, smiling at the two who had just walked in.

"Gramma! Papa!" She said, happily.

"Hello, Tilly! Can you help bring these bags into the kitchen?" Bill asked.

"Sure, Papa." Tilly replied, happily taking some bags.

Then, Bill turned over to Remy, who had his attention to a piece of paper.

"Remy, ya think you can help with the bags?" Bill Asked, smiling.

Remy didn't respond, but put a hand over his mouth in shock, as he started to tear up.

"Remy?" Bill Asked.

"Remy, are you alright?" Tilly asked.

Remy then sniffled, and lowered his arms down, continuing to hold the piece of paper in one hand.

"...Cricket's birthday was today..." Remy Replied, with his voice starting to break.

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"...Wha-What was that, Remy?" Tilly asked.

Remy slowly turned over to the greens, feeling very bad for what happened to his best friend.

"H-He... He wasn't trying to be mean... he just wanted our attention..." Remy replied.

It was quiet for a split minute, with everyone staring at Remy, in shock from what he just said.