1

A/N: INSTRUCTIONS:

- ANYTHING BETWEEN << paragraphs like this >> IS OPTIONAL. IT IS JUST ME RANTING ABOUT HOW LAUREN IN THIS STORY BELEIVES IN SOCIETY. I RECOMMEND YOU GIVE IT A READ.

okay that's it... enjoy

---

A new year. a new year of the same fresh faces, wearing the same new school uniform they were bought by their folks or bought with their money they worked ever so hard for at the local coffee shop or bakery. Today's date? the third of September, or in other words, the first day of school. The pale girl this story focuses on scanned the front entrance and noticed the similarities between each other person that smiled and cheered between their group of designated friends. 

The popular kids. The kids that only knew the other popular kids and a brief idea of everyone else but everyone else who was not "good enough to be them" definitely knew their names. They all met in one of the many empty classrooms between eight and eight-fifteen to discuss the next party they'd attend and how much money they're going to spend on a fake ID. A lot of these people are cruel. The boys in the this group mingle with the road men... but we will get to that. The girls in this group wear their school skirts like belts and wear foundation thicker then a four-layered cake and their "fleeky" eyebrows sharply painted on with your local sharpie. Sure... your makeup looks great? All of this social group are actually terrified of the future, this is why they don't revise or do their homework for classes because they simply don't care.

Next, the trendy girls. These group of girls depend mostly on Urban Outfitters and Instagram to help on their next outfit or fashion trend to fulfil their aesthetic. Most of these girls take business or art or geography or media or drama for their GCSE's and sometimes even a language to look smart. These girls are probably the fakest people you'll meet, mostly to each other and their is a constant divide within the group which seems to always settle. Trend goers like these girls tend to listen to Billie Eilish and tend to cry about not having enough money to order more fucking clothes. People are just that desperate to be liked and these girls are the ultimate try hards. They attend every revision session held at lunches and after school and often decorate their school work by pretty much changing the white paper they've written on into a pastel colour of their highlighters.

Let's not forget about the lads. Now, these guys are sport-driven and probably apart of your local football or rugby team. These guys are similar to your jocks that you might see on the big screen or read in the books of fan-fiction. They are completely driven by every single sports club in the school. Surprisingly, these "jocks" aren't total meatheads that you'd want to pin them to their designated stereotype. They are surprisingly academic and definitely took PE as a GCSE and they thrive to make their parents proud. Most of these guys were dating material four years prior but became so self-centred and so much of a lad it was an immediate turn off.

Now my favourite... the roadmen. These dickheads are all from broken homes, which is sad when you think about it. They are simply dicks because: a) they think with their dicks, and b) they take all of their frustrations from their personal life on the schools disabled or mentally challenged because they're an easy target. They always take the easy way out instead of facing a challenge because that's all they've ever known. These guys and even girls vape in the toilets and deal weed during lessons, often to the popular kids. These guys have as much common sense as a carpet and often end up walking out of lesson because they "can't be bothered" or "this is bullshit." No, mate, this is your future. You look at them and wonder why they hate themselves that much to ruin everything that even looks to be a future for these damaged kids. I feel sorry for them no matter how horrible they are to everyone or the teachers, do you?