🌧; selena kozuki

+*:ꔫ:*+
⇢ ˗ˏˋ FILE 002 ₊❏❜ ⋮ SELENA KOZUKI 🔮 ?! .⤸
❰ https://cloud9.com/selenakozuki ❱
˚₊·͟͟͞͞➳♫ ❝ now playing .. goodnight n go - ariana grande ?! ❞ ... ♡

 ♡

❝ tell me why you gotta look at me that way ?! ❞
↳˳;; ❝ introducing the princess of japan ᵕ̈೫˚∗

❝ tell me why you gotta look at me that way ?! ❞↳˳;; ❝ introducing the princess of japan ᵕ̈೫˚∗

↳˳;; ❝ PART 001?! ... BASICS ᵕ̈೫˚∗
❝ lately all i want is you on top of me ?! ❞
꒰꒰ ❛ ❏ SELENA KOZUKI. ¡!~ ⌒⌒

!? : ♛ : ⇉ BIRTH NAME

!? : ♛ : ⇉ BIRTH NAME. kozuki kaguya. 
!? : ♛ : ⇉ ORIGINAL WRITING. 上月かぐや
!? : ♛ : ⇉ OTHER NAMES. selena violet kozuki. 
!? : ♛ : ⇉ NAME MEANINGS.
✎ ... kaguya : the name kaguya is a girl's name of japanese origin meaning "radiant night". she was named after princess kaguya in the folktale "the tale of the bamboo cutter."
✎ ... selena : the name selena is a girl's name of latin origin meaning "moon goddess".
✎ ... violet : the name violet is girl's name of latin origin meaning "purple".

!? : ♛ : ⇉ NICKNAMES.
✎ ... sel : this is a nickname used by close friends, mostly miyeon. it's a shorter version of her english name, selena.
✎ ... lena  this nickname is used by everyone, since it's also her stage name. it's also a shorter version of her english name.
✎ ... little iu : this is a nickname used by fans, and it was given to her during reaching cloud9. after her performance of good day by iu, netizens started to call her this because of their similarities.
✎ ... japan's princess : she was given this nickname around cloud9's japanese debut promotions by the fans. since she is japanese, she's one of the more popular members in japan. to say that japan is proud of her is an understatement. which is why she was given this nickname.
✎ ... penguin : lena was given this cute nickname by her friends and fans because of her resemblance to the animal. she was a ballet dancer for 13 years and because of that, she walks with her feet pointed outward, resembling the walk of a penguin.
✎ ... selriah carey : this nickname is a mixture of lena's english name and mariah carey. fans gave her this nickname because she's an amazing vocalist, and she has a very similar vocal range to mariah carey.
✎ ... thumbulena : this is a nickname given to her by close friends and fans but it is mostly used by her brother leo and mei. this name is a mixture of her name and thumbelina, a character in a fairytale. it was given to her because of her height.
✎ ... runt : this nickname is only jokingly used by her brother leo. he gave it to her when they were kids because she is the shortest and youngest member of her family.